Shere Panjab

roop33

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is a journal bro. It shouldn't be too hard to get via the internet i.e. you will be able to purchase an electronic copy. If you ever do, send us a copy!!

Ever heard of copyrights? If you want a copy why don't you buy it like everyone else?

You know what I find amazing is this:

I come on this forum. Someone tells me the Khalsa is the fauj of God bladibla and that it is above the law. Fair enough. So please show me how it is protecting British citizens. I am giving examples of situations and I get offered physical threats, get called a traitor and then I get told by Gupt Kaur: Where were you during the London bombings?

1. I never made claims that I was an army and that I could protect British citizens.

2. If you really want to know I actually was on Edgware Road at the Al Dar shisha bar with my Iraqi friends.

3. Yes Gupt Kaur the guys who commited the suicide bombings were Sunnis.

4. No I am not trying to convert you people to Shi'ism. In my experience Panjabis and religion are a bad mix. Just look at Panjabi Shi'as you'll see what I mean.

Now what is really interesting is that many of you don't hesitate to violate my private life and put up my real name on the net: OK fine. Gur Bar Akal and Proactive could you please do the same? I mean if I have to get my privacy violated at least you could have the guts to be on equal footing or at least apologize and edit your posts for as you know the violation of privacy is an offence in the UK.

Sikh Youth UK,

I don't know about that maybe it is true. What is true is that my friend's grandmother and aunt were kidnapped in Amritsar held captive for two weeks and gangraped by a dozen of Singhs before a house servant took pity and freed them.

Stories like that happened on both sides...

CLOSE IT DOWN PLEASE ADMIN.

People discuss without trying to set up fights behind the bike shed.

there aint no discussing with a antipanthic <banned word filter activated>, what u on about bike shed spot trying to be funny, it might not hurt u , when mans diss singhs and people who have died for the panth. 2 me thats deep, aint no dicussing man, that hurts my heart man, aint no disscussing over a cup of tea , allow that. Anyone that disses singhs , disses me, and i aint having it!!! it doesnt matter on ur religious level if u got love and passion for the panth u gonna get warm and have the urge to smash up people like shamser, who talk bad about the fallen souljaz and totally disrespect the tortures and sacrifices made by brave men who fough against the human rights abuses that were happening against the Sikh people!!!

Machete, we have to accept people will have different opinions to us - simple as. As long as they do not try and directly interfere with us they are entitled to their opinions.

We can't react angrily to everything bad said to us but should know when people have clearly crossed the line. Believe you me there are people who have much worse attitudes towards Sikhs and are ACTIVE in trying to destabilise us. Instead of wasting your time on small fry, go for real threats.

Sikh_youth_uk wrote:

Shamsher is it true that in partition riots muslim men stabbed non muslim pregnent women??

Might well be true. It is also true that my Shi'a friend's grandmother and aunt were kidnapped by Singhs and kept in a room for 11 days and each day they got gangraped by a dozen Singhs.

There are stories like that on both sides...

What I do find interesting is that a member made the claim that the Khalsa is a fauj and that it can protect British citizens. Fine, why not. I ask for proof as any sane person would and i get offered physical threats :e: then called a traitor (traitor of what? I am not part of you) and then Miss Gupt Kaur asks me where I was during the London bombings.

Well ma chère: I was on my way to Edgeware Road to meet my friends at Al Dar just a few meters away from the bomb blast! But then again I never claimed to be a fauj able to protect people. I know my limits. I was precisely questioning the claims of those who said tey could.

btw I know the suicide bombers were Sunnis, so what does it prove? They are not my fellow Muslims so I don't see your point.

This topic realistically shows two things one shemshers cunning attitude if he is the same character from Sikh awareness he has shown his agenda many times and has been challenged and disproved on many occasions also by the likes of T.Singh, Neo, Dancing Warrior and others. Also what appears to be equally disturbing if not more so, is the lack of ability members have in genuine debate and constructive discussion.

The latter is more worrying than the former conjurer.

This topic realistically shows two things one shemshers cunning attitude if he is the same character from Sikh awareness he has shown his agenda many times and has been challenged and disproved on many occasions also by the likes of T.Singh, Neo, Dancing Warrior and others. Also what appears to be equally disturbing if not more so, is the lack of ability members have in genuine debate and constructive discussion.

The latter is more worrying than the former conjurer.

The dumbed down new generation that lacks in communication skills. They should be raised up reading and writing everyday with someone with a big stick standing over them.. ..bascaad saalay

The ones that kill me are the ones who have been born and raised in this country and talk/write all that ..yeh, innit, u, manz, ting and all that tutti.

I remember reading a thread somewhere else where the guy basically said that Sikh forums do a good job in highlighting the serious poor standards of literacy of the current generation of British Sikh youth. Can you imagine someone like that representing us in the media......They want to represent Sikhism but can't be bothered to learn how to communicate to accepted standards. Then when they debate they make us look like proper dumb pindus......Waheguru

Youth!!! Increase your vocabulary!! Look up the following words as a starter please!!

Coherence

Articulate

Erudite