Is Ur Gurdwara Taking The Mick Out Of Guru Ji

machete

Guru Fateh

I think My friend live in a some other world, I agreed what you have purpose. I think you dont understand the problem at present.

Let me tell you whats happening locally in Southall.

mr President Sohi sold alcohal and tabacco in his hounslow shop for ten years. His brother and all relatives in the same business.

Not all but Most of the even Amridhari singhs have off licence shops there wifes running them.

Absolutely. Name and Shame them.

Those traitors sitting in committee rooms who think they can change the Maryada to suit them, carry out Beadbi when ever they feel like it.. they need to know that we will no longer tolerate their BS.

Half these guys are congressi, (http://www.inoc.org/) some are Radha swoamis, Nirankaris, agents of Indian gov and anti-Sikh groups have all infiltrated the Gurdwars in the UK.

One major Gurdwara I will not mention had a policy in their constitution for over 5 years that no one can preach Amrit to the Sangat.

No Granthi/Gyani/Sant can promote the benefits of becoming Amritdhari to the Sangat because it will bring the “Gurdwara into disrepute”, and upset non-Amritdhari members of the Sangat.

The same Gurdwara didn’t allow talk of Shaheeds, or political talks, or allowed coaches to go to 1984 Rally to Hyde Park.

To be honest, we can point fingers but the future lies in our hands. We should enter these committees and take charge of where the Koum is going.

But we definitely need a taskforce to deal with corruption, and make it clear to the Gurdwaras that you either follow correct Maryada, respect Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji, use Gurdwara Funds and Sewa for the Chardi Kala of the Panth (not gigs and parties) or you will have sangat to answer to.

No more diplomacy with traitors

Kick the Massands OUT!!!

the email i recieved is attached and have a read man, it was shocking to me that this goes on. List all the gurdwaras that do this, we should name and shame them, wjkk wjkf

leaflet designed by idiots for idiots.....

good luck on your witch hunt and inposition of Sharia Law on Sikhism..... :)

What part of it is idiotic?

Or do you support clubbing in a Gurdwara?

Or was it just the anti-meat eating stance? << other than that view of the article which shouldnt happen in a Gurdwara anyway I dont think you should be that critical of people trying to bring back a sense of respectablity to a "Gurdwara" instead of it being known as a"Nightclub"... atleast their trying.

Or was it something else?

We can sit back and let these corrupt traitors of the Panth use Sewa money, for these kind of gigs:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=db6T5JHBIn8

Sad fact is that Sardar Jassa Singh Ramgarhia was a hero of the Sikh Panth, who stood up and fought for Khalsa principles. Now his name is being used to promote lewd dancing, drink and meat to our youth.

Sardar Jassa Singh Ramgarhia fought for unity and strength of the Khalsa, but his name is now being used to cut and divide the Sikh nation on caste. same caste system our Guru Sahibs preached against.

Shame on them...and shame on us for not taking a stand.

the email i recieved is attached and have a read man, it was shocking to me that this goes on. List all the gurdwaras that do this, we should name and shame them, wjkk wjkf

leaflet designed by idiots for idiots.....

good luck on your witch hunt and inposition of Sharia Law on Sikhism..... :)

oiii wally, i knw im a <banned word filter activated> but the person expressing them view isnt a idoit, u a bigger <banned word filter activated>, i tell u what i aint into this back and fourth internet name calling thats fake and childish, but do this, next time u go to c guru ji, ask guru ji to give u a sign on who the <banned word filter activated> is isit that person for expressing them view or is it u for ur views. ull get ur answer ok wally.

What the hell is going on these days??? The Five Evils are reigning SUPREME!

The fear of divine consequence is no longer relevant in this Kaum, Waheguru has given us so much freedom, if we do something wrong (sin) we have a chance to redeem ourselves through out our lives but you chances are limited since life does come an end.

This amazes me . . .

The people who keep complaining about the gurdrawara commitees spending money on wrong things are the same people who are funding them and lining their pockets!!

Why do you put money in the golak??

There is no commandment from GOD that says you have to put money in the golak.

There are thousands of people who put money in the golak and then come out with complaints like:

the committeee -don`t care about the youth

-they don`t spend on education

-all they care about is big buildings

-they line their own pockets etc. etc.

NB YOU DO NOT HAVE TO PUT MONEY IN THE GOLAK

why not donate the same money to organisations who in your opinion are doing a good job??

why not donate books to for the kids ??

why not spend your wasted "golak money" on a collective fund to pay for bringing educated speakers and gianis who speak English?

why not get 30-40 individuals to buy a projector for English translations in your Gurdwara so that every Gurdwara has one??

Alternatively, keep giving money to people you call masands and then complain about it.

Your choice.....