Vedanti Takes Stupidity To Another Level!

KH4L1$T4N1

But people who are born SIKHS and cut their kes are PATITS! Patit=manmukh, so how can manmukh=mahapursh/brahmgiani? makes no sense does it?
no one is "born" a sikh

you only become patit by cutting kesh if you are amritdhari in the first place.

and by your definition, a non-sikh cannot become bhramgyani ??

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whats next a mona jathedaar of akaal takht? mona head granthi of Harmandir Sahib? where do you draw the line?

A mona would probably do a lot better than the pendus usually installed.

In regards to Je Tegang ji's post, would these mastane devane etc etc, in the middle of their love for God, take time out and say "Oh wait a sec, let me just have a shave"?

If they were sooo much in love with Vaheguroo wouldnt they have compleltey forgotten about how they look and not really care.To become a brahmgyani you would have to be immersed in Vaheguroo 24/7, I dont think someone would still have the ego of their own appearance after doing that.

Await responses

bhull chukk maaf

Vaheguroo

ps. in regards to that story about Baba Gurbachan Singh Ji, did they give any reply to this person writing on the walls, was there any continuation?

I think you answered your own question.

Regarding Baba Gurbachan Singh ji...it was a brief interaction (on the physical level). Babaji smiled at Baba Baan-Batta ji and continued with their students. The thing your'e probably asking for...yes, they did acknowledge to their students of the avastha of Baba Baan-batta ji.

whether those mastaney divane etc etc. have high avasthas its up to God to decide, But people who are born SIKHS and cut their kes are PATITS! Patit=manmukh, so how can manmukh=mahapursh/brahmgiani? makes no sense does it?

Whats next a mona jathedaar of akaal takht? mona head granthi of Harmandir Sahib? where do you draw the line?

Again, I already adressed this in my post. Rehit of Guruji is paramount, so there is no question of who is fit to be jathedaar. Plus, I very very much doubt a Mastana Brahmgyani Mahapursh would be bothered to take on role of jathedaar. The thing you don't seem to understand is that these mahapursh a very rare and it's not right for regular people to copy them. Our job is follow of hukam of Guru Gobind Singh ji maharaj, period!

In regards to Je Tegang ji's post, would these mastane devane etc etc, in the middle of their love for God, take time out and say "Oh wait a sec, let me just have a shave"?

If they were sooo much in love with Vaheguroo wouldnt they have compleltey forgotten about how they look and not really care.

To become a brahmgyani you would have to be immersed in Vaheguroo 24/7, I dont think someone would still have the ego of their own appearance after doing that.

Await responses

bhull chukk maaf

Vaheguroo

ps. in regards to that story about Baba Gurbachan Singh Ji, did they give any reply to this person writing on the walls, was there any continuation?

Its simple shaving head in other socio-religious/spiritual traditions symbolizes sanyas (reunication from the world).

In gurbani, guru sahib didnt criticize the symbolic tradition of other dharam if they did there wouldnt have banis of bhagats included in gurbani, but they criticize the hypocrites-mindset of people who only think just by shaving head and wear a dhooti you become sanyasi just like how some of amritdharis wear 5 kakars then they are ultra spiritual people. Guru ji told these hypocrites the real essence of symbolic tradition is inner mind purification. What good is the symbolic sanyas if you are inner mind is flithy. One have to have balance between both, just like amritdhari singh must have balance between outer apperance and innner mind purification by gurbani. If inner sanyas is there then outer sanyas in whichever form it might be becomes acceptable thus poojan jog of other spiritual/dharam traditions. The fact guru ji never criticize the symbolic tradition itself is vary proof of that.

It's simple really- Not all Sikhs are Brahmgyanis and not all Brahmgyanis are Sikhs.

There can't be a mona jathedar of Akal Takht because he wouldn't be a Sikh. Being a Sikh is doing what Guru Ji asks of us - and they defined the inner and external disciplines that make up a Sikh. Most people including myself, are still trying to become Sikhs as per Maharaj Ji's definitions, but I'm very far from the avastha that a Sikh is meant to be at.

Back to the original post - did this Hazara Singh ever claim to be a Sikh? If not there's no problem. There's every chance he could have been a sant from another dharm.