Did The Gurus Have Past Lives?

manbiro singh

What is meaning of no discussion allowed.

That is you can create separate threads one who loves them other who hate them. Allow each one to discuss between themselves only but not with the opposites.

What is use of such ban.

There should be deadline by Akal takht that it will take so much time.

What is point in not solving an important panthic issue.

They are simply Politicians and i have no respect for jathedars of Akal takht as they have not given any direction to panth.

True jatehdar is badal and her wife is ashutosh (baba) follower. In other way you can guess.

Such jathedars are Chamche of badal and not even worth equivalent of a jamadaar as he own living

by being honest to his profession.

Benti Chaupai Sahib is from the composition of Traia Chritro Pukhian ! the very part ocelet has such a problem with.

Either you do not beleive in the Dasam Granth hence do not beleive in the panj banies as proscribed by Guru sahib Ji or you accept all of it, there is no half way house. I do not accept that "clever" brahmins once again crawled out of the woodwork and did their dirty deeds.

So you have no sense of right and wrong.

As you consider our Guru Gobind singh having the Character as shown in Triya Chariter.

Just tell me why do Guru Gobind Singh never used 'Nanak' at end of his writiings and why did Guru Gobind Singh never put his bani in Guru Granth sahib.

Can you prove TriyaChariter in context of Guru Granth sahib.

I pity on you.

Ok i am over

You will not see me anytime in Sikh sangat again

People create alias and come back but you will surely never see me again.

I cant feel sikhi here.

So best of luck for all of you.

"Raaj Karega Khalsa AAke rahe na koi|

Khwaar hoye sab milange bache sharan jo hoyee||"

Sorry for my Punjabi english.

Bye to all my brothers and sisters.

Bye,

<<< As you consider our Guru Gobind singh having the Character as shown in Triya Chariter. >>>

Our glorious Guru Ji armed his Sikh for all eventualities, including those of Kaam. One who reads Triya Charitra is armed with the wiles of men and women and they become forewarned and cannot be deceived. This is the miracle of Guru Ji. Alas we are but papi people, we have so much gnadh upon our souls that we cannot get past the kaam aspect, we get stuck in here and cannot get further, rather then get some benefit we drop to our baser instincts, so to read this Guru Jis bani one has to have a certain amout of avastaa and have to be “saab dhaan”, which most of are not hence we get stuck.

<<< Just tell me why do Guru Gobind Singh never used 'Nanak' at end of his writiings and why did Guru Gobind Singh never put his bani in Guru Granth sahib. >>>

These are very basic questions.

You cannot compare the bani of Guru Granth Sahib Ji with that of Dasam Granth. It was never intended to be part of Guru Granth Sahib Ji.

Guru Sahib Ji starts with ekh-oan-kaar – There is one God. This is expanded upon in the mool mantra. The mool mantra is expanded upon in Japji sahib, and the whole of Guru Granth Sahib Ji expands on JapJi sahib and our union with AkalPurkh.

The compositions of Dasam Granth Sahib Ji do not fall into this category. They explore and expand on different themes, some of valour, some of chivalry, some explores the many different facets of akal Purkh, parts are autobiographical. Tales of avtars are retold with Sikhi slant, some are of war, others historical documents and others just in praise of Akaal. So, due to these themes they would not sit well next to the bani of Guru Granth sahib Ji, hence Guru Ji never ended any pauries with “Nanak”, infact there are very few pauries, most are shands, dhohras, padhri shands, swayias etc. Infact not to confuse us fools Guru Ji kept his writings distinct from Guru Granth Sahib Ji.

In all humility Guru Ji only included one of his shabds in Guru Granth Sahib Ji. Guru Ji proved those doubters that he was Guru by reciting from memory the whole of Gruru Granth Sahib Ji and gave the final saroop to Guru Granth Sahib Ji and included the bani of Guru Tegh Bahadur Sahib Ji.

<<Can you prove TriyaChariter in context of Guru Granth sahib. >>

see above

<<< I pity on you. >>> No need for you to take on this burden yaar, I pity myself every time I look in the mirror.! tongue.gif

Daljeet Singh in his book interprets it as Guru Gobind Singh doing simran inside Mata Gujri's womb, when the Lord spoke to Maharaj and instructed him his mission in this world. notice how it says "He then took birth into Kalyug", meaning he was not there before. in Gurbani you will also read that the infants are doing simran inside their mothers wombs being one with God, before they enter this world.

it is a very interesting topic indeed.

In all humility Guru Ji only included one of his shabds in Guru Granth Sahib Ji. Guru Ji proved those doubters that he was Guru by reciting from memory the whole of Gruru Granth Sahib Ji and gave the final saroop to Guru Granth Sahib Ji and included the bani of Guru Tegh Bahadur Sahib Ji.

Do you think receiting Guru Granth Sahib ji by memory proved Guru Gobind Singh ji as a Guru?

This doesn't prove that he was the Guru. Guru is a Guru, he/she doesn't need to show anything to estabblish himself/herself as a Guru. Guru has a deeper meaning than that.

Also do you think Guru Arjan Dev ji was not humble as Guru ji included all his bani in Guru Granth Sahib ji? Infact, most of the bani is from Guru Arjan Dev ji Maharaaj.

Can u please clear my doubts.

Bye Bye Ocelot, if you are having a leaving party i'm afraid i am too busy to attend!! lol

Has anyone here listened to the katha by Baba Santa Singh Ji Nihang re the previous lives of Sri Guru Tegh Bahadur Ji and Sri Guru Gobind SIngh Ji from the Sri Sarblh Granth.

I guess not so the links are below

http://www.sikhroots.net/audio/index.php?q...oh+Granth+Katha

please listen to the audio then continue this debate. For those that have not read it read the Bachittar Natak for the previous life of Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji. For those of you who can read persian please read the Dastiban which is written by a Sikh of Sri Guru Hargobind Ji regarding the previous life of Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji.

Once one has done this then continue this debate/discussion

"Just tell me why do Guru Gobind Singh never used 'Nanak' at end of his writiings and why did Guru Gobind Singh never put his bani in Guru Granth sahib."

This is not a valid argument considering that Bhai Mardana also used the pen name of Nanak.

Dasam Granth Sahib is Gurbani, and you are insulting our Father by rejecting it by your own narrow standards.

Rejecting GUrbani is a serious crime against Maharaj, so brother think it over carefully