!*^%@#! - ANOTHER BOLLYWOOD INSULT!!!!!&#3

ms514

Sat Sri Akal:

Just got off the phone with my brother. He tells me that Sanjay Dutt, in some award show sponsored by this organization: http://www.pritishnandycom.com/, Sanjay Dutt takes a cheap shot against Sikhs.

Sanjay Dutt was seen making the following joke:

"Let me tell you a joke. Two Sikhs are playing chess. That is the joke." - thereby challenging that Sikhs are too stupid to play chess.

Just getting the awareness that this has happened. Planning for appropriate steps to take against this are already being considered, with priority to Sikh organizations in India to take action and empower the Sikhs there to do something.

Stay tuned!!!

AND STOP WATCHING BOLLYWOOD MOVIES!!! Every ticket you buy sponsors racism!!!

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The indians take us as a joke, think we are a bunch of fool with long beards and a cloth on our head.

The Films and dramas are the worst, pure rubbish take the piss out of Sikhs all the time, I dont watch any thing to do with india. To do some againt the indian film/TV business stop watching indian Film, indian TV, Buying goods made in Indian only buy self made in punjab by the local people, stop calling your self indain, listen to indian and so called Punjabi pop.

One thing you guys can start doing which I have been doing for some years now any forms doucments you fill up that ask where you are from say Khalistan, where are your parents from say Khalistan. I have done this for all my doucments and forms I fill up.

I think its time we do some thing about this. If all of us can think of some thing to go againt this problem.

One thing we could do is get rid of all the sikh leaders we have and get in some good Khalistani to run every thing, some really hard core GurSikhs.

The best thing we should do is fight for Khalistan, at any cost we should get Khalistan within the next few years.

they know we r smart ppl.. dats why they poke fun at us coz they cant do more den dat.. sikhs are everywhere in the world and sikhs are all doin VERY well with the kirpa of waheguroo.. thats how much of kirpa we've got.. this low life people know they cant do anything against us.... yeah it reali boils when u see all this kinda thing but if u reali think why they end up doing this is because they are JEALOUS of us...

try to stay away from Bollywood movies.. those movies are just pure nonsense