Britz (channel 4)

Carpe Diem

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

'Praiser of Akaal', you posts barely make sense grammatically but i think i managed to understand your gist.

Where has any poster mentioned their sense of 'outrage' over the Britz program and an actress who may or may not happen to call herself Sikh?

The rest of your post is just a series of ill-founded and biased assertions. Try again.

Its quite a typical thing this thread has turned into.

The thread was originally about the Britz programme and the important issues the drama raised. But it seems people just want to concentrate more on the fact that the actress appeared in her underwear. Lets forget the important issues and concentrate on that then shall we(?)

Fateh ji

I agree!!

OK so manjinder Virk is sikh and she was in her underwear.....I'm sure the program wasn't broadcasted becuase of that so lets jus talk bout the other aspects of the show! I think it was good but i little too exagerated

VJKK VJKF

I dont really think it was exaggerated. I think people (not anyone in particular) are generally quite naieve. I dont think its the fault of individuals though. I think we underestimate the scope and depth of the problem that does exist. Ok, maybe as Sikhs, we dont face the issues highlighted, but i believe that British "intelligence" (lol) does pay a LOT more attention to the Islamic community.

In regards to the way the Police handled the "suspected terrorists"... it happens. If it can happen in America for example, which is supposed to have such an elite Police force, then it sure as hell can happen here in the UK.