British Sikh Girl Talks About Predatory Muslim Males

Kharku

youd be surprised to know that all these 'sikh' girls arent so innocent!

i go out clubbing regularly, lets say 3 times a week and what i see from the sikh girls simply confuses me!

first i was naive like many and thought oh those muslims try to convert everyone, but having westernised punjabi muslim friends i realised that i couldnt have been further from the truth!

YES, there are extremists, but our so called sisters arent totally innocent in all of this!

for example, bhangra night a few weeks back and i was chillin at the bar with my muslim friend and he was embarassed for me at how easy the sikh girls were! i just laughed and shrugged it off but watched carefully through the night and was surprised as most of them werent even drinking yet they felt the need to be over everyone!

now im not sayin that there all like that, but you have got to understand that LOADS of sikh girls just give it up to easily and i will go as far as sayin they HASSLE hindus, muslims, goreh on nights out so that they can get something, whether it be a relationship or something else!

now i dont want to get judged by my actions on clubbing etc im simply here to offer an alternate view so that the religous people in our religion can get more of a broader view on things. i browse the forum and like to read up on many things as the religion genuinely does interest me and perhaps one day i might pursue a similar lifestyle to yours, but at the moment im just givin an impression from my side and hope that you can appreciate that our 'sisters' arent always in the right...

indeed, my sisters part of the kaurageous group and is always sayin to me' well you dont know the full story' and she seems to see all these videos and talk to all these girls, and ok fair enough it happens and its not right but in some to many cases im sure that all the sikh girls arent as innocent as they are portrayed!

it seems they can use religous people as some kind of escape route when in trouble as they know theyll be rescued! many muslims are given a bad name when in actual fact its kanjaree sikh kuria that do the wrongdoings!

many muslims are given a bad name when in actual fact its kanjaree sikh kuria that do the wrongdoings!
Please control yourself and your language. You are using "kanjaree" with "Sikh kuria". Have some respect. I know you may not after what you've seen, but when you say "Sikh kuria", it includes our sisters who have nothing to do with the kind of girls you've seen.

indeed, my sisters part of the kaurageous group and is always sayin to me' well you dont know the full story' and she seems to see all these videos and talk to all these girls, and ok fair enough it happens and its not right but in some to many cases im sure that all the sikh girls arent as innocent as they are portrayed!

it seems they can use religous people as some kind of escape route when in trouble as they know theyll be rescued! many muslims are given a bad name when in actual fact its kanjaree sikh kuria that do the wrongdoings!

I understand your point but do not view them as "Sikh girls" view them as punjabi/indian girls. Lets not drag reputation of our sisters in the pigsty even though others try to do. I know plenty of muslim and more so hindu girls who also do things undercover that if their families knew they would be kicked out of their houses or worse. So lets keep it in context, its not just some girls in our community who are the problem. But i do want to see active steps taken by religious leaders, sikh women groups to bring these girls into check if they are going around calling themselves Sikh when clearly they dont have any respect for themselves, their family, their faith.

Talking of predictory muslims. Heres one you brothers might like to converse with.

http://www.youtube.com/user/badboyrasheed

This is what it says on his profile on youtube below:

Name: Rasheed

Hey what's up my name is Rasheed. I am a Muslim and proud of it. I'm here to teach people about Islam and reveal the truth about other religions who are hypocrites.Islam isn't about hypocrasy, it's about truth.

I especially want to expose Sikhism because many Sikhs lie about their history and religion. Many of them also grow up without knowing truly that Sikhism is not a religion but a mix of other teachings and Islam is a God revealed religion.

PLEASE WATCH AND DOWNLOAD THIS VIDEO AND PAS IT ON...SIKH'S FIRST GURU WAS A MISGUIDED MUSLIM

http://tinyurl.com/2n3s59

Interests and Hobbies: Dawa, Islam, football, basketball

let's not forget 'ourselves'.... the 'problems' usually start from our 'own' punjabi community.. for example... some of my punjabi friends say all this stuff bout how 'punjabi girls are such s***s...' buh... they're the ones who turn them that way... a lotta these punjabi guys mess around wit these gurls, screw wit their minds, treat them like crap... i's no wonder punjabi girls are 'runnin away' from 'us'... the problem is 2 sided...

1... these girls are usually 'turned' this way buy punjabi guys..

2... these girls are naive, and like many other women, they're lookin for a 'storey-book' endin and want a 'romance', which is wha they're bein offered by other men...

we as brothers and sisters mus take the initiatve to do some positive parchar... and help those who are in need... and hopefully 'our guys' can stop messin round wit these girls and turnin them into 'easy targets'...