British Sikh Girl Talks About Predatory Muslim Males

Kharku

let's not forget 'ourselves'.... the 'problems' usually start from our 'own' punjabi community.. for example... some of my punjabi friends say all this stuff bout how 'punjabi girls are such s***s...' buh... they're the ones who turn them that way... a lotta these punjabi guys mess around wit these gurls, screw wit their minds, treat them like crap... i's no wonder punjabi girls are 'runnin away' from 'us'... the problem is 2 sided...

1... these girls are usually 'turned' this way buy punjabi guys..

2... these girls are naive, and like many other women, they're lookin for a 'storey-book' endin and want a 'romance', which is wha they're bein offered by other men...

we as brothers and sisters mus take the initiatve to do some positive parchar... and help those who are in need... and hopefully 'our guys' can stop messin round wit these girls and turnin them into 'easy targets'...

Yup that is partially true. But it takes 2 hands to clap... punjabi guys go around doing whatever but end of day if females follow the negative traits of some of these boys/men then what value are they placing on themselves? If a robber goes around robbing should girls use excuse "who he robbed so why should i?" or he jumped off a cliff why cant i.

Surely they should have enough akhal to realise what is decent and what is not because no guy likes a slapper for a gf/wife once your virginity is taken out of your own free will and it being out of wedlock aswell. Its very hard for men to not treat women like easy sluts, this is human nature. Thats why its very important for females respect their bodies and virginity as if it was their life depended on it and only honour and share their body with a man who they are married to. Ask any girl after she has been used for 1 hour of pleasure and she will regret it in her heart and mind because she realised that she felt cheap, dirty and easy and that time she spent it meant nothing because he got what he wanted now he has no need of her and wants to marry someone who is "unused" or pure. A guy wont feel those same emtions of guilt, shame and regret after he's slept with a girl out of wedlock... these are fundamental differences.

In religion women are the Economy. a women who is pure and follows the the path of truth which leads to god can hold a religion from sinking.

If our women are strong our Religion will forever be strong.

Kar Kirpa Sri Akaal Purakh WAHEGURU.

What I find interesting is the slience from so called sisters in faith about these kind of issues. They never seem to want to tackle the scum within their ranks but rather remain slient or defend those who give their sisterhood a bad name.

Word.

I like to know what sikh females think about this issue. It is easy just to blame Punjabi guys because few of them didn't treat them good. But in the end, it is the indian/punjabi/sikh (whatever you want to call it) girls who are to blame because they're the ones doing these things. I doubt a Punjabi guy put a gun to their head and threaten them to act in a certain way. Why should we Punjabi guys take the heat for something we didn't do? The blame really should go to Punjabi girls and their parents. Don't blame us Punjabi guys. I am sick of reading comments here about Punjabi guys being the reason why punjabi girls are messed up. That is totally false!

Because how these girls behave and act these days, I am starting to see a lot of Punjabi guys (even including me) ditching Punjabi girls start dating non-punjabi girls. I wouldn't be surprise if half of the punjabi guys (or at least the ones I know) end up marrying non-punjabi girls.

Waheguru Ji Ka khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh................

lol..........okay im going give my two cents to this as my personal experiences and throught seeing other.....i guess u could say i knw 1st hand what is it is to labled as a "typical punjabi/Indian girl"

I agree the blame should not be put on any one..........one is responisble for their own actions...........but not all girls are god fearing gursikhs, and not all girls are sleeing around and not all girls fall into any one category..................every community has its "evils and shady" parts and the punjabi culture is no different.........yeah i see women now are alot more "reckless and wild" then they were say when i was at college and uni but even in my days, i was by no means a saint............i guess wot im trying to say is that someone has to make their mistakes in order to learn for them.......in no way am i justifying the action of any sex....male/felmale but we are not here to judge and play the blame game cos each has their karam......their kismat............but i know i can safely say that many of us would not be a postiion to discuss this topic if we, too had not learned from out past mistakes....yet everyone can safely bet a womens mistakes are persecuted much worse than a male.....eyt sikhi preaches about male/felmale equality..............this isnt sikhi's fault is us murakhs distorting sikhi to suit ouir own personal needs, comforts and warped ideas.......

we so busy getting caught up in worthless debats and arguments over this rehit/that maryada/ this lifestyle/that lifestyle but in all this wheres the Sikhi Parchaar?

Knowledge is power and the more we educate ourselves and each other the stronger the bond and strength of sikhi will become..........but people strangly find it much easlier to keep debating the same old subject again and again without actually taken any notice of the outcomes of the same discussion..........we aint making no effort to promote sikhi but we want a skweaky clean sikhi image to be labled to everyone is a "sikh"

learn the meaning of what is a sikh before me we make warped assumptions about our own brothers and sisters..............wahegurus jot is in all...............is US who fail to see it :lol: