Bullying

Guest sady

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bullying

If im geting bullied, is it because i derserve it? :sady: Is is down to me, because im weak? :sady: Even when i've done nothing wrong? :sady: my karam , my life :sady:

heyy first of all its totally not ur fault: its the people who are bullying you. I know people like tht and they honestly need a dose of reality. There was one person i knew at school who thought since she had a huge group of friends she could do anything she wanted, like people were disposable.. she was always starting stuff with people, talking behind her own friends backs..stuff like tht...it wasn't until she got ditched by her own friends tht she finally realized wut a loser she was rolleyes.gif Point is people have issues and its not your fault they take it out on you. First thing u gotta do is realize none of this is your fault and raise your self confidence. Join kirtan class or gatka, read lots of bani etc. n get ur mind of this; itll make u feel better. When you're confident with yourself and happy, ppl like that wont bother you..and even if they do u wont care.. don't let losers get u down :lol:

what country do u live in?

stand up for urself, dont jst sit back and think its what u deserve or something like that and by standing up for urself it dosnt have to be fighting. if u can then talk to them ( dont talk to them like u talk to ur parents, trust me u gotta be aggressive).or if u wanna fight then be prepared :lol:

Didn't Guru Gobind Singh say something like, "when all peaceful options have failed, then it is righteous to raise a sword"?

I am NOT saying you should use violence to fight back, but if violence is the only option left, then I guess you have to fight. I got bullied once when I was a kid, and I solve the problem by violence. It really depends what type of environment you live in though. But this day and age, there are a lot of resources to help kids who are getting bullied at school unlike back of my days where there was hardly any help at all.

If you're from Canada, then call Kids help phone. Their phone number is 1-800-668-6868. They help kids who are getting bullied at school.

Here's their website: http://kidshelp.sympatico.ca/

Didn't Guru Gobind Singh say something like, "when all peaceful options have failed, then it is righteous to raise a sword"?

I am NOT saying you should use violence to fight back, but if violence is the only option left, then I guess you have to fight. I got bullied once when I was a kid, and I solve the problem by violence. It really depends what type of environment you live in though. But this day and age, there are a lot of resources to help kids who are getting bullied at school unlike back of my days where there was hardly any help at all.

If you're from Canada, then call Kids help phone. Their phone number is 1-800-668-6868. They help kids who are getting bullied at school.

Here's their website: http://kidshelp.sympatico.ca/

kids help line? yea right dude, thats a joke. bani is a sikh's helpline bro.

hey bro, where do u live? wat city? and how old are you? oh, and how many people are bullying you?

like others have posted. first try and talk to them, but be aggressive, its ok to angery. but if they dont listen, and keep bullying you, dude, kick their a$$!!!

like others have posted. first try and talk to them, but be aggressive, its ok to angery. but if they dont listen, and keep bullying you, dude, read bani and kick their a$$!!!

Fateh ji

I think you should not be voilent cuz den ur just down to there level!

VJKK VJKF

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa!, Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh!

PM bro, iv been thru it all before

think above the bully's level, there lyk little ignorant smurfs surrounding youand ur the lone lion trying to fight your way out.

If the bullying is physical, the most effective defense is a pre-emptive attack so when they think they can punch/push/kick/slap you, you do your thing before him and that will shock the living <admin-profanity filter activated> out of him and he wudn't dare do it agen...but thats a last resort obviously...

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa!, Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh!

Guest peacemaker
like others have posted. first try and talk to them, but be aggressive, its ok to angery. but if they dont listen, and keep bullying you, dude, read bani and kick their a$$!!!

Fateh ji

VJKK VJKF

Sometimes, no matter what you say makes no diference to some people. They have to want to change with their heart and not see what you're saying as just mere words. :ysad:

Fateh ji

VJKK VJKF

Sometimes, no matter what you say makes no diference to some people. They have to want to change with their heart and not see what you're saying as just mere words. :ysad:

yea, thats why we have to make a second attempt, other then that with words. I know for a fact that a good a$$ whoopin will make anybody change at heart. for sure bro.

Nobody learns with words anymore, like that one phrase:

" aaj kal, saare dandey de yaar ne"