Stop Anti-muslim Threads

mophlrkb

I rather give a straight answer.

Guru Nanak gave us that very "straight" answer..................it is our murakh mind that fails to understand it

If someone asked me what religion are you, I will just say I'm a sikh. Its not a big deal.

Guest peacemaker
I rather give a straight answer.

Guru Nanak gave us that very "straight" answer..................it is our murakh mind that fails to understand it

If someone asked me what religion are you, I will just say I'm a sikh. Its not a big deal.

To be honest, I just say I'm "sikh", too. I feel like I have to put that in quotes now. blush21.gif

Babba shere

you have misunderstood what I had said,

You are right, we as Sikhs think of everyone is equal, however just because we think everyone is equal does not mean that Christians think of non christians as equal. Muslims as prescribed by Islam think they are the best and do not consider kaffirs as equal, after all we kaffirs desreve to go to hellfire because we have not submitted to Allah and accepted Mohammed as his messenger, and that Mohammed is the last messenger from Allah.

We as Sikhs as taught by our gurus have no malice towards other faiths, however do they think the same about us??

Babba shere

you have misunderstood what I had said,

You are right, we as Sikhs think of everyone is equal, however just because we think everyone is equal does not mean that Christians think of non christians as equal. Muslims as prescribed by Islam think they are the best and do not consider kaffirs as equal, after all we kaffirs desreve to go to hellfire because we have not submitted to Allah and accepted Mohammed as his messenger, and that Mohammed is the last messenger from Allah.

We as Sikhs as taught by our gurus have no malice towards other faiths, however do they think the same about us??

no they do not....thats why they are other faiths...lol.

so wats you point?

lol sikhi isnt about "oh U treat ME and ME treating YOU" its all this "tuh tuh meh meh" Muhammod very well may have been the last messeanger of God for all we know.................cos we know that Guru Nanak was waheguru's roop so when Guru Nanak came into the world is was if Waheguru himself came to save us................

its all about the useless "battel of supremecy" and sikhi is outside this............

the world, that religions seem to want to wage war on or have control over, will all, one day perish............they fight and squabble over an illusion......................

Sikhi teaches us to look past the illusion and see the TRUTH and the only truth is Waheguru................ <_<

bhul chuck maafi blush.gif

Pretty simple really

do you think they will treat us as equals as we would to them?

again, no they would not.

but what is your point??

if a person just hates you for no reason, you hate that person back?

when a person takes rights away from you, then that would be a good time to go against that person.

but if people just say "oh i hate siki, blah blah blah"

your saying we should reply "oh sikhy hates you too" ????

and very well put by JustME, right on!!

I never said about hating anyone.

The point I am trying to say is that there are people of other faiths who hate us, and they do attack us, even though we have no malice against us.

Perahps this is the biggest reason we have anti-muslim threads on thsi message board, because Sikhs are being targetted in the UK by muslim gangs, whether it young Singhs being attacked by gangs of muslim youths, whether it be Sikh girls brainwashed by Muslims..

How doe we solve the problem of Muslim attacking Sikhs in the UK?

I never said about hating anyone.

The point I am trying to say is that there are people of other faiths who hate us, and they do attack us, even though we have no malice against us.

Perahps this is the biggest reason we have anti-muslim threads on thsi message board, because Sikhs are being targetted in the UK by muslim gangs, whether it young Singhs being attacked by gangs of muslim youths, whether it be Sikh girls brainwashed by Muslims..

How doe we solve the problem of Muslim attacking Sikhs in the UK?

I'll say it plainly...first thing Sikh men need to stop being big girls blouses.....today many are so demasculinised that it is no wonder that girls run off with some sleazy character. The pupoo/ pajama types have too much influence and this should be abruptly ended as it is one of teh root causes of people attacking Sikhs. They do it because they know they can get away with it.

As for the girls....they need a strong Sikh female intellectual movement....but that seems very unlikely at least going by the average Sikh girl I've met. Its like an African female friend of my told me once..."Our feminism is different from white feminism....we have lots of other issues to deal with and aren't as obsessed with 'sexual freedom' like white girls are. We face oppression by men in general and the added business of overall oppression of black people (men and women) by white supremiscists"

Sadly the average bimbo from a Sikh background is an emotionally driven, low IQ type who thinks being able to dance about and sh4g anyone they want some sort of aspiration/achievement. Maybe Sikh guys should go to another gene pool and try to get more clever girls in the community....just a suggestion....<Awaits Kaurageous outburst!>