Stop Anti-muslim Threads

mophlrkb

I've written the same thing over and over again - answer the actual question - in all my 10 something posts. Saying do simran or ask the Guru is not an answer. Mull over it, take time to think. I'll chat to u all laters.

mmmmmmmmmmmm :)grin.gif

rimmel = sitargirl?

i remember the epic battles with Heera veer jee hehehehehe rolleyes.gif

plz dont under-estimate the power of Gurbani and Simeren my sis.........................and definatly dont knock it until u've tried it (with prem and sharda) <_<

Part of that is being physically prepared for battle....problem is the spiritualists usually ignore this part all together.....

It should go hand in hand! We battle to uphold high moral values. Is the battle justified if we dont uphold the high moral values? Without moral values and spirtuality, we are only foot soldiers and nothing more.

There's no sikhi without simran. The guidance to be prepared for battle comes from akaal purakh, not from the physical attributes of the foot soldier.

and definatly dont knock it until u've tried it (with prem and sharda) <_<
Like SatGurujee said in Zafarnama...

ਚੁ ਕਾਰ ਅਜ਼ ਹਮਹ ਹੀਲਤੇ ਦਰ ਗੁਜ਼ਸ਼ਤ ॥ ਹਲਾਲ ਅਸਤ ਬੁਰਦਨ ਬ ਸ਼ਮਸ਼ੀਰ ਦਸਤ ॥੨੨॥

चु कार अज़ हमह हीलते दर गुज़शत ॥ हलाल असत बुरदन ब शमशीर दसत ॥२२॥

When all other methods fail, it is proper to hold the sword in hand.22.

and definatly dont knock it until u've tried it (with prem and sharda) <_<
Like SatGurujee said in Zafarnama...

ਚੁ ਕਾਰ ਅਜ਼ ਹਮਹ ਹੀਲਤੇ ਦਰ ਗੁਜ਼ਸ਼ਤ ॥ ਹਲਾਲ ਅਸਤ ਬੁਰਦਨ ਬ ਸ਼ਮਸ਼ੀਰ ਦਸਤ ॥੨੨॥

चु कार अज़ हमह हीलते दर गुज़शत ॥ हलाल असत बुरदन ब शमशीर दसत ॥२२॥

When all other methods fail, it is proper to hold the sword in hand.22.

Yes, but do we always really try all the other methods first or do we simply fast track our method almost immediately and use this tuk as back up!

Yes, but do we always really try all the other methods first or do we simply fast track our method almost immediately and use this tuk as back up!

Yes "but" that sraight aways aswers ur question................it seems simeran/bani is very easy to type over the Internet bocs its the "gursikhi" thing to say but how many actually implelent it, i guess is what you are asking.....................personally "other methods" are all a form and variation of maya, we will try, this that but untimatly we end right back to where we started and then we used simeran bani as last resort.....................it is only then we realise that if had indead started with the very thing that saves us...........bani/simeran...........we would have been in a better place much sooner........... rolleyes.gif

but when we we manmukhs learn hey? <_<

Yes "but" that sraight aways aswers ur question................it seems simeran/bani is very easy to type over the Internet bocs its the "gursikhi" thing to say but how many actually implelent it, i guess is what you are asking.....................personally "other methods" are all a form and variation of maya, we will try, this that but untimatly we end right back to where we started and then we used simeran bani as last resort.....................it is only then we realise that if had indead started with the very thing that saves us...........bani/simeran...........we would have been in a better place much sooner........... rolleyes.gif

but when we we manmukhs learn hey? <_<

wow! and that's why Guru ji keeps telling us that we keep coming back in the chaurasi lakh joon (8.4 million forms) cycle!

Look no one is saying simran isn't important it is just that people totally ignore the other side...I believe out of fear.

yep a lot of religious bashing on this forum which i dont really agree with.

and in response to rimmels comments...i think that saying to someone go and do some simran/read gurbani is an excellent answer to ALL of lifes questions. Our minds are full of questions/answers, everyone always thinks they are right. but the truth is that we are all wrong, and only gurubani is the truth in this world. Instead of wasting mental energy debating pointless topics..we should strive to make every thought/action on guruji/gurbani.

fateh

Part of that is being physically prepared for battle....problem is the spiritualists usually ignore this part all together.....

i think first we need to win the battle with our minds, only then we can face any army with true bir ras.

This Shabad is by Bhagat Kabeer Ji in Raag Maaroo on Pannaa 1105 slok kbIr ]

salok kabeer ||

Salok, Kabeer:

ggn dmwmw bwijE pirE nIswnY Gwau ]

gagan dhamaamaa baajiou pariou neesaanai ghaao ||

The battle-drum beats in the sky of the mind; aim is taken, and the wound is inflicted.

Kyqu ju mWifE sUrmw Ab jUJn ko dwau ]1]

khaeth j maa(n)ddiou sooramaa ab joojhan ko dhaao ||1||

The spiritual warriors enter the field of battle; now is the time to fight! ||1||

sUrw so pihcwnIAY ju lrY dIn ky hyq ]

sooraa so pehichaaneeai j larai dheen kae haeth ||

He alone is known as a spiritual hero, who fights in defense of religion.

purjw purjw kit mrY kbhU n CwfY Kyqu ]2]2]

purajaa purajaa katt marai kabehoo n shhaaddai khaeth ||2||2||

He may be cut apart, piece by piece, but he never leaves the field of battle. ||2||2||

pray.gif

There is something so flawed with all your arguments. One big factor is technology. This has largely led to less of a need for bravery and more strategic technical skills. It isn't the same situation today as a few hundred years ago.

Bottom line. If you don't apply some common sense to your thinking we may all suffer.