Stop Anti-muslim Threads

mophlrkb

LOL There are 100's of forums, and each dedicated to their own. Why do we sikhs get our kachas in a twist when we state facts about muslims.

Why do muslims come to discuss nothing but quotes from their devil worship book!!!

all they want to do is disrupt our normal way of life and discussion on the forum

if you dont want muslim bashing then I suggest that ppl who come to learn about Sikhy and ask the right question be allowwd to do so

those ppl who disrupt the forum should be banned from the forum

there it was not too hard to work that one out!!!

I never said about hating anyone.

The point I am trying to say is that there are people of other faiths who hate us, and they do attack us, even though we have no malice against us.

Perahps this is the biggest reason we have anti-muslim threads on thsi message board, because Sikhs are being targetted in the UK by muslim gangs, whether it young Singhs being attacked by gangs of muslim youths, whether it be Sikh girls brainwashed by Muslims..

How doe we solve the problem of Muslim attacking Sikhs in the UK?

I'll say it plainly...first thing Sikh men need to stop being big girls blouses.....today many are so demasculinised that it is no wonder that girls run off with some sleazy character. The pupoo/ pajama types have too much influence and this should be abruptly ended as it is one of teh root causes of people attacking Sikhs. They do it because they know they can get away with it.

As for the girls....they need a strong Sikh female intellectual movement....but that seems very unlikely at least going by the average Sikh girl I've met. Its like an African female friend of my told me once..."Our feminism is different from white feminism....we have lots of other issues to deal with and aren't as obsessed with 'sexual freedom' like white girls are. We face oppression by men in general and the added business of overall oppression of black people (men and women) by white supremiscists"

Sadly the average bimbo from a Sikh background is an emotionally driven, low IQ type who thinks being able to dance about and sh4g anyone they want some sort of aspiration/achievement. Maybe Sikh guys should go to another gene pool and try to get more clever girls in the community....just a suggestion....<Awaits Kaurageous outburst!>

Well said. :WW:

I personally don't mind dealing with clever women from other communites. <_<

And I doubt kaurageous (is this a group?) will comment on your post since they don't deal with issues invloving with muslim community.

"No comment" - Kaurageous :)

Or, "you don't know how is it to be a sikh girl" - Kaurageous :D

dalsingh, in some of your posts you sound quite intelligent yet there are some where you sound downright like someone who failed grade 5.

Well I never failed whatever the equivalent of grade 5 is in the UK......lol

Can I ask to consider that you sound like you're inclined to think that people with differing opinions to yourself lack intelligence? That is more like grade 5 failure mentality in my books.

What purpose does discussing incest with the singling out of Muslims serve? I'm not sure if you know or not, but 'marrying couzins' is not very uncommon in the sikh/punjabi communities.

Man, what kind of families have you met. Marrying cousins!!

Sikhs usually wont even marry into the same gotra of their grandparents let alone blood related cousins.

I think you must have the practice of some seriously Hill Billy inbred pindu Punjabi types mixed up with that which Sikhs do. Is this some obscure Jatt practice?

Admin Note: This is your first warning for a personal attack on another member. This post was reported by other members.

What purpose does discussing incest with the singling out of Muslims serve? I'm not sure if you know or not, but 'marrying couzins' is not very uncommon in the sikh/punjabi communities.

Man, what kind of families have you met. Marrying cousins!!

Sikhs usually wont even marry into the same gotra of their grandparents let alone blood related cousins.

I think you must have the practice of some seriously Hill Billy inbred pindu Punjabi types mixed up with that which Sikhs do. Is this some obscure Jatt practice?

Admin Note: This is your first warning for a personal attack on another member. This post was reported by other members.

What's wrong with you??? Who have I "attacked"??????

I genuinely haven't come across a family that has married first cousins yet. I'm sure the odd few may exist but generally it is not done in Punjabi Sikh society.

dalsingh ji is right.

no we dont marry cousins in sikhi.

what is wrong with you people?

so you guys says that you guys would marry your mama ji di kurri? or your masi ji di kurri?

or chacha ji di kurri? heck no!!!

first/ second cousins def. not!

third cousins is a possible may be, but thats totally diff. from what muslims do.

and note i have never said anything against muslims, i am just pointing out a fact that they marry cousins. "ik maa da dudh chadd ke", which means as long as the 2 people dont got same mother, anything goes.

but to say that what people do in sikh societies? really?

where in the world did we all grow up?