Top Posters In This Topic

well he lives there

so he knows better than u

again this is a big problem

we shud believe our brother

but no, ask for prove...

don't take me wrong bro

but its not only u, many other singhs aswell have the same prob

Police is denying burning of effigy but THE TRIBUNE HAS CONFIRMED IT Police say they just burned the photos of sant jee and identified them as Gagan dip singh gogi others as harish singla and Rakesh atwal although they were 12 . News headlines is shiv sena leaders held. in 2004 and 2005 these hooligans blankened the posters of sant jee during GALLUGHARA WEEK IN JUNE in BANGA and PATIALA PAWAN GUPTA IS THEIR LEADER A SUPPORTER OF BADAL GROUP.

half of you guys dont even LIVE in Punjab - but you're quick to state what OTHER singhs SHOULD be doing. If you want something done that bad, then do it yourself - stop making empty statements on a forum from your comfy studies amd bedrooms.

p.s. before u say it, I know I'm noone to talk but this is getting RIDICULOUS

It just gives gursikhs a bad name if they burn someones effigy, it makes us look like terrorists. Also I agree if u want something doing, dont rely on the punjab singhs, take action yourself. If you dont want to take action yourself, then do parchaar to make people aware of what is happening and if u want raise money for panthic groups in punjab.