Children

sikh_youth_uk

Those punjabi slappers need the biggiest slap espically the school girls ones who wear make up.

rolleyes.gif and suppose u gonna go give em one.......u seem to have all the answers veera so gud luck to u.................... :)

Not my place and would get done for assault, but given the chance I wouldn’t mind.

They should be slapped so hard across the face that the foundation drops off on the other side.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

parents should be able to hit children
ohmy.gif there are better ways to discipline kids man rolleyes.gif

oh and 1800 called, they are sick and tired of you, feel free to join us in 2007 anytime :)

A pinch of fear gets results - fact

I got the Cain many a time at Junior and infants school - (Wooden table tennis racket)

Fear gets results it proven.

Anyone in too football here?? Well the most successful football mangers in England are Scottish cos the players are scared of the manger.

Alex Ferguson, Bill Shankley, Mat Busby.

These guys are no nonsense. Aggressive and come down hard, and typical of the hard Scots man.

Even in today’s world where players are pampered like superstars Alex Ferguson wont stand for anything, even from Beckham.

parents should be able to hit children
ohmy.gif there are better ways to discipline kids man rolleyes.gif

oh and 1800 called, they are sick and tired of you, feel free to join us in 2007 anytime :)

A pinch of fear gets results - fact

I got the Cain many a time at Junior and infants school - (Wooden table tennis racket)

Fear gets results it proven.

Anyone in too football here?? Well the most successful football mangers in England are Scottish cos the players are scared of the manger.

Alex Ferguson, Bill Shankley, Mat Busby.

These guys are no nonsense. Aggressive and come down hard, and typical of the hard Scots man.

Even in today’s world where players are pampered like superstars Alex Ferguson wont stand for anything, even from Beckham.

My dear friend! Lifes a bit more complex than the game of football!

Not my place and would get done for assault, but given the chance I wouldn't mind.

They should be slapped so hard across the face that the foundation drops off on the other side.

realy and is that the sikhi of Guru Nanak that u follow is it? forget trying to teach intolerance and loss of vitue with love, tolerence and understanding...........a good 'ol slap should do the trick...........:TH:

im imagining what it would be like for ur duaghter if she ever accidently spilled her glass of milk at the dinner table............................ :)