Disrespect Of Sangat At Darbar Sahib

Fearless khalsa

Waheguru ji ka khalsa Waheguru ji ki Fateh Sangat ji ..Badal & his group again disrespect sikhi rules . Sangat have very high rank in sikh Religion but these badaliz didnt care bout anything ..all they know how to use Guru Ghar and Guru ki Golak to impress these indian leaders and well known personalities. a movie actor of bollywood amitabh bachan came to darbar sahib .Uhna sangat nu utha ke amitabh nu bithaya . When Akbar came to Guru jiz darbar he also sit in this sangat .. but these people they didnt care bout sikhi rehat. all this happen during live broadcasting of Kirtan on ETC Punjabi. jamdoot.gif

Dec_30_FRS523.jpg

Dec_30_FRS52.jpg

not only this time

i was at darbar sahib on PARKASH DIVAS OF GURU RAM DAS JI, there was a rag darbar at manji sahib and all the sangat was moved to back to make seats for badal's wife and her lady body guards...

they stopped sangat to pass before her. and management was behaving rudely with sangat.

and ON GURUPURAB, IN DAY TIME IN DARBAR SAHIB. the seats opposite to raagi singhs were booked for her from asa ki // strating untill she came.

no body was allowed to sit there.

I still remember it was Fatehgarh Sahib Sabha .. and it Was time for Maskeen jis katha but he was not on stage . management was very cunfused but then one singh come at stage and tell that Maskeen Ji is standing in sangat waiting for his turn to matha tek.In Guru Darbar everyone is equal. that why Guru ji Start sangat pangat system ...

but we shall elect them over and over again, and complain over and over again.

To elect the Jathedar Sahiban the way is to call sarbat khalsa and then Give seva to desrving Sevadar. Jathedar of Akal Takhat Sahib has highest rank but today our jathedar get Salary from SGPC for his Seva....Maharaj kirpa karan .

Guest PunjabSingh
not only this time

i was at darbar sahib on PARKASH DIVAS OF GURU RAM DAS JI, there was a rag darbar at manji sahib and all the sangat was moved to back to make seats for badal's wife and her lady body guards...

they stopped sangat to pass before her. and management was behaving rudely with sangat.

and ON GURUPURAB, IN DAY TIME IN DARBAR SAHIB. the seats opposite to raagi singhs were booked for her from asa ki // strating untill she came.

no body was allowded to sit there.

It should be noted here that both Mrs Badals(junior and senior)have been holding Akhand paths at samaadhs and meeting Mahesh kumar jha(Ashutosh)and openly defying Hukamnama of Akaal Takht.

The pictures of Badal men(both senior and junior) sitting with Saudhaa Saad Ram Rahim shown on indian tv are still fresh in the minds of Sikhs.

But the question is why the hell did Sikhs vote for Badal(BJP) and Congress,who both are anti Sikhs, in the elections ?

As Sant Jarnail Singh ji used to say there are 2 types of Sikhs Kaalis and Akaalis: Kaalis are those who bow before Guru Granth Sahib as well before Hindu dieties and Akaalis who bow only in front of Guru Granth Sahib .

Sangat ji,we are in serious grip of the Kaalies,RSS,BJP.Please open your eyes before it is too late .

WJKK WJKF

I just recently got back from India, and had a funny experience at darbar sahib as well. We got up early to watch the palki sahib bring guru ji into the darbar. both my husband and I were standing in the darbar when a sevadar came up to me and said u need to get out... :@ when i asked him why, he said i was not experienced enough to stand there..... whatever that means.. so i left and sat outside the darbar. i felt a little upset at the time, but in the end i guess its whatever guru ji's hukum is. And if anyone is going "what??" right now... let me be clear.. he actually used the word "experienced" in his sentence.

I found that people there are very pushy. Instead of waiting with patience for their guru they push each other to get ahead :@. hopefully things will change some time...

neway that was my two cents :)

WJKK WJKF