Sanjha Kirtan Darbar: Wolverhampton

Dal_Singh

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you AkalPurakhDiFauj, for your helpful comments I will keep my boogies to my self from now on! I aknowldge the quotes you have given but my confusion stems from the one point taht if that is his stand why does he socially mix with them and attend their functions to this day?

Tanu I have not slandered Bhai Sukha Singh at any point if I have please send the the relevant quotes.

Again I would ask you to calm down and stop jumping around!

To answer your questions:

- I have no affiliation with the UK men in blue, may parents do know some of their parents via friendships and as such i been to some of the weddings and family programmes they have held at ALL of which I have seen Bhai Sukhs Singh. The last one of these events was back in November 2007. The reason I went to that one was to see if as you are stating he had walked away from them

- I am not pointing fingers just asking for clarification on a very important point, you are sat in the USA, therefore you have no idea of the damage the UK men in blue have done within the youth over the last 6 years in the UK. Their parchar also started off as Panthic Unity, love for all etc etc

- as far as I was concerned this topic was over, since I realised I was not going to get a response. I respond to Bhujangi's post since he portrayed he had addressed all of the concerns and I was confused as to why he too did not mention the 'UK men in blue'. It is interesting as to how he as not responded at all to my request.

Mods you do not need to worry since I am not planning to post any thing further on this topic unless initiated by another member or direct questions are asked of me.