Radha Soami Satsang Beas

AK-47

Wow, seneca, i have no idea what planet you are living on. Every radha soami i have ever had dealings with, including my relatives are VERY egotistical when it comes to their cult. They scoff at gursikhs, laugh at gurmantar, turn their backs away from and feet towards guru sahib. They are ignorant, they know nothing of the ways of god.

• 1 month later...

:@ @ :@ @

im living on planet earth but i think i was lost....but as they say at the end of the tunnel there is light....and i think i am beginning to see this light....im sorry for backing them up but i guess i was brought up into it and i didn't hear or seee these things....all i saw was their devotion .....but who would have thought it was all a cover...my apologies to everyone...... :) @

• 5 months later...

they are sick minded people. add another one to the list, wuts it now

1. nirankari

2. radhoaswami

3. namdhari

4. mann pehowa vala

5. gobind sadan

how much more shud we take of this bullcrap. we need some strong singhs & singhnees to go get them. these guys are a disgrace to Sikhi. and we actually live with them on this earth. remember guys. these are the peeps that sat on our GURU JEE. (da real one) thas somthing wrong in my book. sad thing is. they have so many followers. and new group comes up everyday

LOL.gif Actually, some of the radhaswami type groups that split off from them are doing prachaar in the west. They teach that you NEED a human guru and that initiations like Amrit are a religious ritual. :lol: They don't adopt the Sikh saroop and teach for people to just do X amount of simran a day using their mantur and to leave a clean lifestyle. A lot of it is very similar to Sikhe other than what I wrote above. They teach that they are not a religion, simply a spiritual path and that people of any religion can be initiated by their guru or by his representatives. It's actually very clever and underhanded how they manipulate people. They teach to respect all religions on the one hand, and that those religions follow empty rituals on the other.

LOL.gif You can find some of their advertisements in the back of certain free left wing type magazines LOL.gif

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

waheguru jio........i can't even belief i said some of those things in the past.......

Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Granth Sahib Maharaj... ^_^

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

Jio you have said nothing wrong... it is respect you had for other faiths adn people, it is the same pyaar that dhan sri guru nanak dev ji had for all hindus and all muslims, and the same pyaar dhan sri guru arjun dev ji had for all muslims eventhough he was martyred, and it was the same pyaar dhan dashmesh pitah dhan sri guru gobind singh ji had eventhough all the zulm paap the muslims did to our family.

Just want to say... i myself am from a namdhari background. EVeryone understand one thing please... Muslims, hindus, britishers, have all done beadbi of SGGS but yet we still all respect them n their faith, and that is what guru sahib said, n who are we to judge. Please refrain from calling these groups such offensive names, it will only make them drift off from sikhi even further.

YEs they have some sikhi in their blood, but explain to them, not call them such names that would drift them further,

and then over that, call their babai (which i would too call them but to myself) such names that would even make them more <Edited>. BUt instead, talk to them, show them how their babai they r following is wrong, and how Dhab SGGS ji is always right, and how ji talks only about GOD and no other baba.

HOpe i made sense... Gurpreet SIngh was only brought up in that kind of environment, and so was I , if anyone said anything to me about Namdharis i prob would have gotten all wacko.gif in da past. But we all have to understand, this is not how people would understand.

Please all refrain from attacks towards any other groups... bhul chuk maph!

• 3 years later...

well, i'm gonna tell people who are against others, WHO ARE U TO JUDGE ANYONE, SUKHMANI SAHIB SAYS IN CHAPTER 13, DO NOT ACCUSATIONS OF ANY SAINT OR RELIGION, U READ BANIS OR U CREATE YOUR OWN?... GURU NANAK SAID HIMSELF, THAT IN YOUR TIME APPROACH A SANT/SAINT/SATGURU AND BE BLESSED WITH NAAM DHAAN, I WILL POINT IT OUT FOR U IN THE BANI, READ IT DEEPLY NOT JUST FOR THE HECK OF IT, GURU SAY THAT GURU SAY THIS, EVEN JESUS SAID THAT I WILL BE DEAD, THOU SHALL SEEK SAINT.... I WILL GURANTEE THAT RADHA SOAMI'S ARE NOT FRAUD, MY GRANDFATHER SETHI FAMILY TOOK NAAM FROM BABA SAWAN SINGH, WASN'T HE A SIKH, EXPLAINING ALL TRUTHS ABOUT BANIS....?..MAHARAJ CHARAN SINGH MY PARENTS TOOK NAAM FROM, I'M A SIKH TOO, I KEEP BEARD.... ALSO THE BANI SAYS, NAAM DHAAN IS BLESSED THROUGH AN COMPETENT SAINT, (LIVING SAINT). GURUS CANNOT COME BACK, BUT THEY HAVE LEFT US MESSAGE, UNDERSTAND IT BEFORE U COMMENT, THINK.... I DON'T KNOW ABOUT DEHLI OR AGRA...BUT BEAS I DEFITENLY GURANTEE NOTHING WRONG WITH IT

Through Naam the whole creation came into being.

The experience of ambrosial Naam comes through a Satguru. 134 Whatever Thou doest, that alone is true. The nectar of Naam

is bestowed by a Satguru. 135

GURU NANAK