Radha Soami Satsang Beas

AK-47

i know you were talking directly to SON OF GURU GOBIND SINGH, but since i agree with SON OF GURU GOBIND SINGH i figured i might as well answer your post....he didn't do any NINDIYA, i have also seen these radha swamis in action in Punjab. It would be fine if they stuck to being Radha Swamis, it is when they start calling themselves Sikhs that the conflicts arise, because they are not representative of the Guru's Khalsa.

well, I have nothing agianst radhasoamis, but as ppl said above me that the conflict arrises when the ppl from this cult start calling themselves sikhs. i had an argument with a radhasaomi girl when i was going through my bad days :) in live. she said, "radhasoami is continuation of Sikhism." and on the other side, naamdharis are saying the same thing, narakdharis, and many other sects are sayingr the same damn thing. But they do not know that Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji gave Gurgaddi ONLY to Sri Gurnd Granth Sahib Ji. I think the Indian gov't has a big hand behind these sects and supports them in order to vanish Sikhi. But no one can hurt us as long as we are all united and Sikhs of Our Guru.

bhul chuk di khima...

Wahe Guru ji Ka Khalsa!

Wahe Guru Ji KI fateh!

Its kinda weird that we have so much faith in our sikhi but we still go around telling people stuff about other paths and sects which isn't true. (SON OF GURU GOBIND SINGH JI) I am referring to you. I have been brought up with this RADHA Soami faith . But I personally felt the pull towards keeping my 5'ks and taking amrit but I won't diss some other sect just because they follow something wrong. Who are we to judge? We have Guru Gobind Singhs Hukum in front of us. Its our duty to follow it. Its our Duty to be a good sikh. To follow the principles not going around spreading propoganda about other people. I don't agree with the human guru thing and my parents follow the Radha soami guru that doesn't mean I would bad mouth them. They have the right to do what they want. Thats their personal thing. I AM SORRY IF I SAID SOMETHING WRONG BUT I'VE seen people who were handicapped and they got 'naam' from the guru.

Wahe Guru Ji Ki Khalsa!

Wahe guru ji ki fateh!

Pyareo, I don't how can you take the 'facts' that I provides as ninda. :) You can go the Beas dera and

check it out yourself.

"Guru sahib clearly tells us (I am not sure exactly which rehatnama, could be bhai desa singh jee) that if someone is doing ninda of your guru you have two options. The first is to kill this person on the spot or spend your time figuring out a way to do this as soon as possible. The second option is to leave that spot and never do sangat of that person or anyone who does sangat of that person."

The hukam is: "Gur Ki Ninda Sune Na Kaan, Bhet Kejay Tis Sang Kirpan"

When did they say they were sikhs?

Having discussed with RAdasuamis Myself..they dont just say they're Sikhs..but they say they are the PUREST FORM OF SIKHS rolleyes.gif

My oh my rolleyes.gif

Bhull chukk maaf

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

Wahe Guru Ji ka Khalsa!

Wahe Guru JI ki fateh!

Well you should definitely stand up to them if they say they are the purest form of sikhs but in my dealings with Radha Soami peeps. They are so humble and they don't seem to get into saying who's better and who's not but i guess people vary ...and I've been to beas already , I think its really peaceful place well where the langar stuff is concern I know its a total mess but the bell gongs at 3 am for people to wake up for amrit vela..its nice..but anyways im sorry if i offended anyone..i am talking from my dealings with Radha soami people......

Wahe guru ji ka khalsa!

Wahe guru ji ki fateh!

Veer Seneca jee,

Radha Swami's are an anti-panthic organization. They exist to only to take people away from the Sikh Faith. I knew some Radha Swamis very well and they came into Sikhi later... but anyways they told me that RAdha Swami's do not belive in Guru Granth Sahib ji as their guru but they do paath from guru granth sahib jiee. They also take advantage of people's lack of knowledge with respect to gurbani santhiya and viakaran and try to use gurbani to manipulate people.

Since you go to Seneca college...(I live in Brampton) we can meet up one day and I can deal with any doubts you have about them being Sikhs or even a sect of Sikhs. We can even go down to their satsang if you so wish... They are an anti-panthic force and nothing else.

" GURU MANAYO GRANTH "

If you require any explanation of any gurbani shabads that they use to manipulate people then put it up and we'll deal with it.

In spirit of Panthic Chardi kala,

CFD