WHAT????

Gupt_Fauj

vaaheguru ji ka khalsa vaaheguru ji ki fateh

If I remember correctly, this picture was made by a Christian lady who had a dream about Guru Sahib and she drew the Khanda by imagination. They've got this picture on display in the front of the main entrace at the Gurdwara Sahib on Guru Raam Daas road.

Another picture which amazed me there (Yogi Ji's house) was a drawing of 1699 vaisakhi by a Christian lady who had a dream about it after meeting some of her friends. The thing which makes it so amazing is that the lady who drew it doesn't have any hands and she drew the whole picture (reall big in size) with her feet. It was exactly like how we picture Anandpur Sahib. It's kind of hard to believe but this is what I was told when I visited that place.

vaaheguru ji ka khalsa vaaheguru ji ki fateh

oh thats interesting :TH:

hmm not a big fan myself i must admit!

but then again i dont like it when hindu groups like the rss manipulate pictures to put the gurus in cows, or have ram and shiva standing over the sahibzade as they give shaheedi, etc etc

im also pretty sure iv read somewhere that muslims have also at one stage said that the khandha belonged to them, as they had created the symbol first?!