How To Convince A Sikh About Islam

Singhballer

Guest peacemaker
LimeyGuptKuar

Well, I'm glad that you showed me that Sikhs can be as stupid and pig headed as Muslims. I could point out verses from your own sources where Nanak himself talks positively about Muslims, but why bother? Don't want me poking around if I'm tentative about joining your little club straight off? Great to know. Really, you're a credit to your faith.

Please, abdus salaam, there are bad apples in every faith. She doesn't represent what the majority of sikhs think. I have many muslim friends and I have nothing but love for your religion and everything she is saying is PURE BS.

someone along the way is bound to tell you, only interact with a khalsa, all others are going to bring you down spiritually.

You will be taught many things like...

ooohhhhh the Hindus want us to become Hindus

ooohhh the Muslims want us to become Muslims

ooohhhh the Christians want us to become Christians

But they are all failing, you know why? Because we've failed to be proper Sikhs, how the hell can we become something else then? LOL.gifLOL.gif

Just a comment for UKGuptKaur..

I once talked to a very nice muslim and i asked him what exactly does 'kafir' mean. His reply was .. kafir is someone who doesn't believe in GOD... and from whatever knowledge i have.. the GOD he was talkin about was allah, waheguru, ram, rahim... etc etc...

All i can say is don't just be so ignorant. The same god resides in everyone.

The sikhi my elders taught me is far better then your version of sikhi. The way our youth talks scares me at times. I really wish Guru Ji sabb nu sumaat bakshan te sahi rahe paun.. may Guru Ji show us the LIGHT.

ps: UKGuptKaur ji when you come to HELL don't knock. Just say "I killlllllllllllllllllll uuuuuuuuu" to the person who gaurds the gates. Dass will be more then happy to let you thru : )

ps: UKGuptKaur ji when you come to HELL don't knock. Just say "I killlllllllllllllllllll uuuuuuuuu" to the person who gaurds the gates. Dass will be more then happy to let you thru : )

He he he he thats funny. :s

signed "Jeff Dunham with Achmed the Dead Terrorist "

btw

Kafir

; plural كفّار kuffār) is an Arabic word literally meaning "ingrate". In the Islamic doctrinal sense the term refers to a person who does not recognize Allah or the prophethood of Muhammad (i.e., any non-Muslim) or who hides, denies, or covers the truth. In cultural terms, it is seen as a derogatory term[1] used to describe an unbeliever, non-Muslims, apostate from Islam and even between Muslims of different sects. It is usually translated into English as "infidel" or "unbeliever." The islamic law (sharia) distinguishes three types of kafirs:

1. kafir dhimmi
  2. kafir harbi
  3. kafir musta'min

Debate exists between some Muslim scholars as to whether the term applies to certain religons, as these can also be regarded as Ahl-ul Kittab, People of the Book or Dhimmi ("protected people"). "Kafir" has been used historically to identify the followers of non-denominational religions or local traditions. However, this historical interpretation is false, for Islam by doctrine is necessarily inclusive of all faiths preceding it. Some distinguish between Kafir and non-Muslims, as Kafir is used by the Qur'an for people who were guilty of rejection or non-acceptance of what it says is the truth, even after it has supposedly become fully apparent to them, while non-Muslim is primarily a term implying a person who does not ascribe to the Islamic faith.[2]"

^^ and who do you think writes these definitions?? People with a narrow mindset.. people like us... trust me sister the Guru is outside the box... you just have to feel the love... Baba Nanak never came here to start a separate religion.. They were here to spread the love... and sadly i don't see that in your posts bheney..

Abdus has come here to learn more about sikhi and what do we give him?? Do you think Guru Ji would have acted in the same manner?? Love for sikhi is in the heart not in the sarbloh kirpan you wear... Love for sikhi is in the eyes that shed tears when they see someone in pain... love for sikhi is helping someone and not refusing to give your bone marrow coz it means removing some of your hair.. thats the true love in my eyes.. would love to kiss the feet of such people not someone who is too arrogant/ignorant.... sikhi is Bhagat Puran Singh Ji not people like us who can't help someone in trouble... sikhi is much more then wht we think sikhi is... sikhi is the truth..

I know whatever i have said above won't make sense to many.. but i have said what my Guru Ji was telling me to type..

Its late there in UK. Aren't you gonna sleep??

Sure veerji i do understand what you saying but i am not one to just sit back and not comment on statements which in my opinion are questionable. The thread is called " How To Convince A Sikh About Islam" so lets concentrate on that.

Anyways sorry again for any offence caused.

BTW did you also know that the word mushriks and kafir is interchangeable.

Oh and a passage for U if you think my extract in the previous post was nonsence - (Sahih Muslim, Book 001, Number 0284)

Well count me in as I am also a shirk, infidel and a kaffir/kuffar too.