How To Convince A Sikh About Islam

Singhballer

Guest peacemaker

I think the guy, who just went on a long rant about muslims full of bs, I won't dare say his name, but it rhymes with reactive, should be thrown off this forum. :D

I think the guy, who just went on a long rant about muslims full of bs, I won't dare say his name, but it rhymes with reactive, should be thrown off this forum. :D

BS lol.. That's right if you can't refute anything that someone writes then get him thrown off the forum! Come on if can refute anything and I or UkGuptKaur have written then do it and let's see what your levels of debate are. Prove any of the points I made as being false. Chances are people like you don't have more than one brain cell between themselves and even that one gets rusty because it never gets used!

Guest peacemaker
Chances are people like you don't have more than one brain cell between themselves and even that one gets rusty because it never gets used!

I didn't attack you personally, but you seem to feel the need to make off topic comments to get a rise out of me and all this for saying I don't have a problem with muslims and don't believe what you wrote on this forum.

I live in America, pal, and I don't know what part of the world you come from, but over here, we treat everyone from different religions and backgrounds as equals and don't try and make people hate on them by spreading "rumors" that haven't been proven to be true.

If you believe all the lies, you will surely drown in your own misery sooner or later and may God help you when you do.

Guest peacemaker
Peacemaker said the user name rhymes with reactive...It can be anything: active, attractive, hyperactive, RADIOactive?!...

Why would you think Proactive?!...Did you do something wrong...thats why the inner self is guilty?!

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww!! :D

Thank you for a very enlightening post Proactive veer : ). From now onwards i'll assume that every muslim lies and can go to any extent to convert you because the Quran says so.

Just like everyone born in a sikh family isn't a Sikh, every muslim isn't here to convert you. Tuhanu sariya nu tuhada palla hi marri jaanda.

Kurian awdiyan sambiyan ni jaandiya, unglan musalmanna te chakki jaane oo. Wah o Guru deyo Singho.