Sikh Weddings Before 12noon

saint-soldier

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah dashmesh regiment bhaji,

this is almost the same to the problem of hindu-minded-sikhs in india, who consider tuesday, thursday, saturday suspicious.. they dont wash hair after sunset/or on the tues, thurs and saturday, because they have 'vehm' that its suspicious.. they don't wash clothes on those days.. i can say this with guaranty for the doaba sikhs.. coz i only stayed in doaba for 2 months last summer..

this is so stupid...

people have weddings at 'noon' or around that time so there's time for everybody to get there etc...

personally I think a wedding shud be right after amrit vela (simran and nitnem)... i mean, what better way to start your day and your marriage?

thats what i think....

wedding shud be dun at bwt 3 ot summat so tht its after nitnem and simran or maybe before it.....

it wud be great to hv ur wedding thn n start a day with amrit vela..

n also thn ur free for the whole day....u can take rest... araam naal....

LOL

yeah dashmesh regiment bhaji,

this is almost the same to the problem of hindu-minded-sikhs in india, who consider tuesday, thursday, saturday suspicious.. they dont wash hair after sunset/or on the tues, thurs and saturday, because they have 'vehm' that its suspicious.. they don't wash clothes on those days.. i can say this with guaranty for the doaba sikhs.. coz i only stayed in doaba for 2 months last summer..

this is so stupid...

I got couple of more more vehms for you like not buying a car on saturday coz if they do they might be involved in a car crash, not buying a property near a shamshan ghaat, if u sneeze u need to sit down for a while and the classic one it is bad luck if a black cat crosses your path :D .

Back to the topic i dont believe in this wedding before 12 noon thing but since i saw everyone doing it in punjab i thought that it might have some significance. But seems to me they just want to feed the 600+ guests asap :@ . Sunnybondsingh i gotta totally agree with you about each and every hour is of waheguru and how good would it be to see a marriage at amritvela(too bad it never happens in punjab).

Punjabis worry about what others will think too much :umm:

lols at the vehms saint-soldier bhaji

soo true.... who are behind these vehms?? is it because the sikhs and hindus in punjab live soo much togheter that they have made an religion called Hinsikhism... some days ago.. i met my mona sikh cousin he said i don't eat gau da meat or bachheya da meat because its not allowed in our sikh religion... i thought by myself... cutting hair is ok with sikhism (he does), drinking is ok with sikhism (he does), eating other meat is ok (he does), but gau da meat is not allowed in sikhsm.................................................

so much infiltrations of karam kaand, vehm, and other bakwaas...

may waheguru bless our panth because we are going trough a bad phase..

the black cat thing really gets on my nerves - i was walkin outa school really slowly nd a black cat walked in front of me - some hindu girl was walkin past nd gave me a huuuge lecture tht i gotta be careful tht i don't get hurt coz im cursed :D

lolz if any1 had a wedding at amritvela in my family no one would turn up - they'd all be asleep