Anti Sikh Websites

mandeep99

saw someone post this comment on another website

www.jattworld.com - probably the most racist and insulting site to the sikh faith....with their hijacking of the Nishan Sahib, and making fun of the sik swaroop (raghead etc). Also promoting division amongst Sikhs along caste.

www.sikhrajput.com - the name says it all.....again caste promotion amongst sikhs.......its an oxymoron.

www.ramgarhiakom.com - ....again caste promotion amongst sikhs...they should leave religion out of it.

jatts, rajputs, and ramgharias. ask them what they were before sikhi.

its because of the sikh legacy of their forefathers that they have the pride to even make such websites to boast.

otherwise, the only discussions they would be having on those forums would be how the rajputs gave their daughters to Mughal nawabs and kings in return for their safety, how jatts were ransacked over and over again, not knowing where their mothers and sisters were and how much they were being sold for in the markets of ghazni. ramgharias, or perviously known as just Tarkhans, or carpenters, who worship the hindu deity Vishwakarma, building homes only to be destroyed on the whim of the rulers.

The history of these quams is one of being dominated and abused.

Sikhi lifted them up and made them lions. But they choose to remember the days when they were mere prey.

look at a jatt in sikhi saroop, a rajput in sikhi saroop, a ramgharia in sikhi saroop, people call them sardar ji without even blinking. but without sikhi, their just farmers, rajputs, and tarkhans, carpenters.

every country has their farmers, their carpenters, their nobility. but only some have the honor of being sardars.

anyways. false pride is man's spiritual downfall. guru sahib tells us over and over again.

peace.

jatts, rajputs, and ramgharias. ask them what they were before sikhi.

its because of the sikh legacy of their forefathers that they have the pride to even make such websites to boast.

otherwise, the only discussions they would be having on those forums would be how the rajputs gave their daughters to Mughal nawabs and kings in return for their safety, how jatts were ransacked over and over again, not knowing where their mothers and sisters were and how much they were being sold for in the markets of ghazni. ramgharias, or perviously known as just Tarkhans, or carpenters, who worship the hindu deity Vishwakarma, building homes only to be destroyed on the whim of the rulers.

The history of these quams is one of being dominated and abused.

Sikhi lifted them up and made them lions. But they choose to remember the days when they were mere prey.

look at a jatt in sikhi saroop, a rajput in sikhi saroop, a ramgharia in sikhi saroop, people call them sardar ji without even blinking. but without sikhi, their just farmers, rajputs, and tarkhans, carpenters.

every country has their farmers, their carpenters, their nobility. but only some have the honor of being sardars.

anyways. false pride is man's spiritual downfall. guru sahib tells us over and over again.

peace.

Im going to use what you said against anyone who try's to defend why they call themsleves jatt, cause its always the same stupid thing im just representing my race were jatt race and have honourable history but never thought about mentioning before sikhism they were slaves.

From what I have seen of Jatt world and Ramgharia Kom most of the people on there are weirdos and remind me of "Apna" who are intolerant, ingnorant and "Racist" towards practising Sikhs. I say "Racist" because they consider themselves as a seperate and superior Race compared to others and find it funny mocking Sikhism and claim to follow the "Jatt"/"Ramgharia" Hybrid religion; whatever that is!

If one is able to even slightly challenge their mindset in a respectful manner they find it amusing to abuse, swear and then finanlly block the questioner.

This is the product of previous generations drilling Jattism etc into youth and now we end up with this sad lot that are full of massive EGO and Pride... ignoring what Guru Ji says.

I agree that families follow some sort of jaat still but the people that run and majority that post on these sites are something else!

Your average Jatt/Tarkhan who understands Sikhi knows there websites are just werid!

I think these website only looks at the punjabi culture, not the sikhi.

Once i was reading The jatt forum, and you can predict what they were discussing about. The jatts did that and that and that. But what were these Jatt first. Sikh

I can only say today's Jatt can only be a drunking person.

They should not be pround about them, because they are not those sikh jatts any more.

WKWF