Are you a khalistani?

Singhstah

80 members have voted

1. 1. Are you a khalistani?

• Yes
    • No
    • Not sure
    • Need more info on Khalistan

Yes they are nangs, hell man if the guy at the top is the rest must be also!!

Ask noddy where he was in 1984?

Ask him what he did when the 1984 attack on darbar sahib happened?

Ask him what he did when the massacres of sikhs in delhi happened???

As a nihang what excuse can one give for not defending the weak and helpless? The only excuse is that of cowardice. Not everyone is a warrior, but those who proclaim to be, should follow the standards.

Due to lack of following these, one becomes 'not a nihang' according to definitions, one who dresses like one and acts like one but in reality is not one. Thus the word does apply.

And please this topic has been killed over and over, start a new topic if you wish and stop crying like a little baby over so called hate blah blah blah, coming from the fan of somebody who does nothing BUT spread hate its kinda hypocriticial, so give it a rest.

Ps the only seva they are doing is giving everyone else a good laugh!! So keep up the good work!! Nice to have a laugh when your taking a break from actually doing real seva, rather than providing the air for the inflation of one particular head!!

grin.gif

Who were the "kalay kachay wale?" I hear stories that these were Sikh men who rode on scooters/motorcycles and robbed ppl's homes for money. Punjab Police did nothin much about them I think. If someone refused to give the kalay kachay wale what they wanted the person was killed.

How did this gang develop? Who started it? Why did these ppl turn against their own ppl and start robbing and killing and terrorizing them?

How can we have a Khalistan when there is no unity and our own ppl are against each other and causing harm?

As far as i am aware, they were criminals who were imprisoned at the time. the police made a deal with a large number of these dangerous criminals, deal was basically that the criminals were to go out cause trouble, rob, kill etc etc and the police would do nothing to stop them, and spolis or loot which they got was to be split a certain way with the police. the reason for this deal was to bring a bad name on the singhs, its a very basic and simple tactic. But dressing as singhs or saying they were working for them they damaged their reputations, but from what iv heard many of these kale kuche were dealt with by the singhs whenever they were uncovered or found.

Simliar to KP Gill's 'Black cats'.

Am I a Khalistani???

I am the son of a Sikh father who was born in Jullander however my mother is white. I drink & smoke & eat meat including beef. I do not go to the Guruwadra and I do not wear a turban. However in my heart I am a sikh and I believe in Khalistan....but what does that mean....Am I a Khalistani??? I wasn't born in the Punjab and maybe there are others here who weren't either so maybe....none of us are real Khalistani's......we just hope to be.

One thing I will say though is after all the lies & atrocities that have been committed by the Hindu rulers in India against my people I will never ever call myself an Indian, I do not and will not ever be associated with them....I would rather be country-less.