Are you a khalistani?

Singhstah

80 members have voted

1. 1. Are you a khalistani?

• Yes
    • No
    • Not sure
    • Need more info on Khalistan

After 1984 if someone want to be with India or somehow proud to be an Indian...then there is something seriously wrong with that person.These are entirely my views.

Bhul Chuk Maff

VAHEGUROOJEEKAAKHALSA!

VAHEGUROOJEEKEEFATEH!

Khalsa4ever, you are certainly not the odd one out here, I hear your sentiments.

Balwinder Singh, I understand what you are saying here, 1984 is something that we as a community must never forget, however I have increasing seen a growing trend amongst Khalistanis to brand all Indians and all Hindoos with the same brush as the wretched Congress Mobs of the dark 1980's.

Don't get me wrong, I have family in Dehli suburbs who were caught in the Congress Sponsored riots, details are not necessary as we all know what happened.

I totally abhor the two-faced people who saw fit to turn their backs on my family during that time and sided with the mobs after having been literally helped out a dozen times by us, at the same time, I am grateful that Guru Maharaj showered immense courage on my grandfather, who single handed defended the area for over 3 hours against the mobs...for me, this was his finest hour and at barely 5'6'' tall and then in his late 60's I must say he is a true Khalsa Yodha!

I also have family in Punjab, who lost their daughter, my

Masi Jee, a mathematics school teacher, when a certain key Khalistani-figure deemed it fit to burst into the school complex during the children's recess break and shoot her in front of the entire school...why? Supposedly mistaken identity, they had come for her 'Hindoo' colleague...

So please tell me if this is deemed to be the true actions of Warriors, of Sant-Siphaiee, of Guru Sahib Jee's Khalsa?

This is what needs to be done to achieve the golden dream of Khalistan? Is Narimar really the way of the Khalsa?

Khalistani Veer, you are totally right, look at us!!! It's disgusting...

Gur Fateh!

Niranjana

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

a lot of rss agents and indian government were hired and dressed as kharkoo singhs ti defane the image of khalistan.

bhula chuka maf

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Khalistani Veer, please spare me the conspiracy theory on this one, yes I am well aware of the involvement of GOI agents in 'false encounters', in this instance, rest assured the individuals responsible were pro-Khalistani Singhs, who 3 months after the shooting, wrote a letter to my family to apologise and much later came over to meet with them...

There are many similar encounters with other Sikhs that I have recently met and their families in Punjab.

Again, I am not denying the role of GOI in staged encounters, however let's not be playing the same card everytime, there is much responsibility that rests with us in this matter...so please tell me, if these actions, killing women, looting, blowing up planes and such like the actions of Warriors?

Humbly,

Niranjana

So Niranjana, are you saying that due to the actions of these people, there is no need for a khalsa raaj anymore? If some 'khalistanees' committed acts against sikhee, does that mean that the whole idea of self-rule needs to be discarded? Does it somehow justify the actions of the GOI and make living as Indians more acceptable to sikhs?

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Niranjana

If possible could you let me know what the date and place was where your masi was killed and the school. I will try and check whether such a thing happened. It's not that I doubt you put it seems a lot of people have appeared in the last few years claiming that Khalistanis killed so and so relative.

GurFateh

Bikramjit

I can tell you for sure if we need to discuss atrocities, talk

to Shaheed Rashpal Singh Shindra's parvaar. My brother in law actually met him when he was in India, he said he was probably jivan mukht when he met him. That's why I have much respect for that singh.

And niranjania, I also sympathize you with the Khalistani thing as well, similar events occured in Punjab at that time by so called freedom fighters of Punjab.

yeah i sympathize with ya niranjana but whereas ther are a handful of people affected by khalistani actions, there were 200,00 sikhs killed by indian authorities and what about 10,000 in delhi? You cannot forget about your masi, well we have hundreds of thousand sof massis and mothers and brothers who we cannot forget about!

The name of this topic is "Are you a khalistani?"

it might as well be "Are you a Sikh?"

why? because Guru Khalsa Panth in Sarbat Khalsa declared khalistan free in 1986. Meaning all Sikhs MUST be under the banner of khalistan.

What kind of Sikhs are we if we cannot follow our gurus command?