80 members have voted

1. 1. Are you a khalistani?

• Yes
    • No
    • Not sure
    • Need more info on Khalistan

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

i think the question should be, Are you Pure in the Heart?? Khalistani is generally associated with some piece of land. Yet Khalistanis exists only thru the Khalsa and the Khalsa are made up of those who are Pure. So the correct question is are you Pure???

I wanted to find out if people are for khalistan though you see

you mean if people are Pro-Pure, then who shouldn't be for Khalistan the land of the Pure, the Khalsa.

Khalistan begins in your heart. Only and ONLY if your Heart is pure do you have the right to be called the Khalsa and whereever the Khalsa should reside is Khalistan. The beginning of Khalistan begins in your heart. Our guru is the roop of the Khalsa, or Khalis, if he should reside within you then your heart has become Khalistan and that is where it begins. That I am all for. The beginning must be made within yourself, then the desire for some land will be fullfilled without efforts. If purity lies within us then all around us we see Purity, therefore all around us is Khalistan.

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

and guru gobind singh je also said without raj( rule) religion cant operate properly. SO, khalistan is a must. Look at us. If we had a good political rep., we wouldnt have all these kirpan problem,s france, etc.

bhula chuka maf

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!