Sikh = Satchkhand?

JustME

a question that is been on my mind for some time............

I tried a search but i couldnt find anything so apologies if this has already been discussed.........i have also posted it here because i dont want peoples opinions but sensible vichaar on the question based on gurbani........

Bhul Chuck Maafi

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

those who are blessed go to sach khand wether they are sikhs or not, those who are close to go and seen the divine god will reach sachkhand, however, the chances of a sikh going sachkhand is higher because sikhs are blessed with a more clearer path due to the guru granth shaib, no other path has guru jis word. we learn from the shabad (guru jis teaching)the way to lead a life closer to god to reach sachkand. But that doesnt mean all sikhs will, those who are blessed and follow guru ji's teachings will go to sach khand

Well, now i'm going to say something controversial, but it is not 100% sure that Jesus and Mohammed were REAL PROPHETS. Maybe just some intelligent persons who were so much revered that they started their teachings.... I was in a catholic school for 9 years and even my Catholic teachers said that Jesus was not a porphet but just a intelligent person who was nice with the poor etc.

And anyone who is true Khalsa will go to Sahkhand.

And Khalsa doesnt only mean amritdhari Sikhs but people of any religion that are pure from heart (KHALIS - Pure). Wheter Sikh, Muslim, Christian or Buddhist.

In Sant Baba Harnaam Singh's Biography, there is a section where he discusses his 'vision' of Jesus, Mohammed Sahib and Bhrigu Rishi Ji (a great Hindu Rishi who is well known for his Bhrigu Granth for future prophecies). Here is the section:

"One day when Baba Jee was in deep concentration of highly elevated consciousness, the Great Christ, Mohammed Sahib, and Bhrigu Rishi Jee gave their glimpses. They had spiritually radiant faces having auras around their heads. After blessing with their glimpses first of all Hazrat Mohammed Sahib uttered, "You are a blessed and lucky person whom the Great Guru Nanak Dev Jee has shown the direct, easy and best method to attain God in kalyug. But the followers of Great Guru Nanak Dev Jee are not driving the full benefit out of it." After some time, Bhrigu Jee Said "In our times, we had to undergo very hard and rigorous methods. The whole age of man was spent in meditation and celebration but the attainment of God was too hard to achieve. But the true Nectar of Naam which the Great Guru Nanak Dev Jee has brought for his Sikhs, we could not get it. No doubt we had amassed great miraculous powers of every sort due to rigorous meditation and penance, including giving curse and blessing to someone; but we were deprived of the Nectar of Naam."

The Great Christ uttered short-cut words as, "It is my inner desire that my followers should adopt the path shown by the Great Guru." Saying these words the three souls disappeared."

-- Baba Harnaam Singh was a uchee avastaa Sant who had holy glimpses of Gurus, Shaheeds, and Sachkhand. This was one of his many glimpses.