"shaking" During Naam Simran

Surinderjit

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've seen Namdhari's do it too.

In namdhari's its only one man who is usually really old...like in the video but his turban does not normally fall off! I don't think the younger Namdhari will carry it on cos most of them find find the old man funny doing that. So its not gonna get passed down.

With Akj its like the whole room headbanging...even little kids...akj deffo gonna pass that trait down.

how can u compare gursikhs to namdharis who are not sikhs. :o :@

Article I: Definition of a Sikh

Any human being who faithfully believes in:

• One Immortal Being,
  • Ten Gurus, from Guru Nanak Sahib to Guru Gobind Singh Sahib,
  • The Guru Granth Sahib

namdharis are not sikhs, they do not believe in Guru Granth Sahib

no offence Bibi G., but how do you know this guy is Mastana??? Extreme Headbanging is just a trait of NaamDhari relegion (they aren't Sikhs)

There a millions of other keertan vidoes on the net, and I haven't seen ONE Singh taking off his distaar and going nuts like the guys in the video. Moreover, out of nowhere the dude at the end comes in with his distaar in hand and flips out...mastana. You're right. Definitely.

Namdhari going completely mad with kirtan,

Usually this type of phenoemonen in any respect is reffered to as Mastana getting BOOSTED Energy of naam going through your nerval system to your dasam dwara

I've heard Nirankari and Radaswamis old lot claimed they had there dasam dwar open and would faint in there sangats, don't know whats going on .

Muslim Sufis do some of this stuff to comes into Something they call Fana _ self destruction where in respect to sikhi the madness of destruction of maya, so they have the stage of leaving maya and going nuts over it 2.

next level stuffige

I don't think my reply will be warmly welcomed (lol) but just to flip the coin…how do we know this guy is not a “Mastana”?

How do we know that what he’s doing is not the effect of Gurbaani…Gurbaani effects everyone differently…we might sit here thinking “dang, he ain’t got no respect” but imagine that none of it is in his control…listen to the shabad…”Mein Bauri mera Raam Bhutaar…I am mad the Lord is my Husband…just for the sake of the above few posts I think we should all read this shabad…it can be found here…http://www.sikhitothemax.com/page.asp?ShabadID=4149 (note how Maharaaj jee talks about slander and about engaging in debates and arguments)

My point is, what may seem “wrong” to us, in essence for someone else CAN BE a spiritual experience…regardless of the fact that someone might be a naamdhari or what not, or into this “headbanging/shaking thing” people are discussing…Gurbaani is for everyone, him in the video included and if in listening to it he get’s laaha, anand, bairaag, (and so on) then good for him!

gud post

I think simply people are hating becuz hes a namdhari