What Are The Last Known Recorded Words Of Shaheed S.jarnail Singh Bhindranwale

SaRpAnCh

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well, I'm guessing Sant Ji's last ardas was the last thing he said before the fight started.

The rest I suppose were battle instructions, this vid has eyewittness accounts of some singh who was there fighting http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RISYiBbdTO0

I am 100% sure that in his last moments Sant Ji was either japping naam or bani, what else would they be for a true soora?

i agree with singhstah, sant ji last moments must of been japping naam or bani, and arapanch i disagree i dont think sant ji declared khalistan, all he said was if the army attacks the complex the foundation if khalistan will be created, also khalistan was declared in the sarbat khalsa of 1986

can i ask also especailly to warrior, do you believ that the sarbat khalsa of 1986 was in accordance with gurmat/sikhi traditions, and if it was do you beleive in the outcome/decision made by the sangat?

chatanga

can i ask also especailly to warrior, do you believ that the sarbat khalsa of 1986 was in accordance with gurmat/sikhi traditions,

What sort of question is that? You’re asking me if people in 1986 were what you term “Proper Sikhs” very primitive mentality.

and if it was do you beleive in the outcome/decision made by the sangat?

Again What are you asking me here?

can i ask also especailly to warrior, do you believ that the sarbat khalsa of 1986 was in accordance with gurmat/sikhi traditions, and if it was do you beleive in the outcome/decision made by the sangat?

chatanga

can i ask also especailly to warrior, do you believ that the sarbat khalsa of 1986 was in accordance with gurmat/sikhi traditions,

What sort of question is that? You’re asking me if people in 1986 were what you term “Proper Sikhs” very primitive mentality.

and if it was do you beleive in the outcome/decision made by the sangat?

Again What are you asking me here?

I'm also confused. Make your point, chatanga.

ok i'll make it cl;earer.

a sarbat khalsa was held in 86 at the Golden Temple. at this event it was declared that Sikhs canot live under delhi hakumat, but under our own rule - self rule.

now some people say that this was not a proper sarbat khalsa so duz that mean the decalartion is void?

the last sarbat khalsa was held over 100 years ago. what im geting at is mainly for thise people who follow the sanatan sikhi more , do you beleiev that a sarbat khalsa was held or was it just a group of people pushing thier own agenda which has no bearing for the Sikhs as a whole?

ok i'll make it cl;earer.

a sarbat khalsa was held in 86 at the Golden Temple. at this event it was declared that Sikhs canot live under delhi hakumat, but under our own rule - self rule.

now some people say that this was not a proper sarbat khalsa so duz that mean the decalartion is void?

the last sarbat khalsa was held over 100 years ago. what im geting at is mainly for thise people who follow the sanatan sikhi more , do you beleiev that a sarbat khalsa was held or was it just a group of people pushing thier own agenda which has no bearing for the Sikhs as a whole?

I would say the purpose of your statement is more to create conflict then actually find any truth or knowledge in the topic, there was no need for you to say

“what im geting at is mainly for thise people who follow the sanatan sikhi more”

It clearly shows motive and intent. I’ll answer what I can as a realist because realistically I couldn’t even proclaim to be a Sikh let alone one from any specific camp.

The point I want to make is that it matters little what people said in whatever calibre of authority or when it was said what we really need to look at is what’s happened since, Fundamentally people are still suffering, in prisons, in widow colonies etc. Its all very rich us sitting in comfort and occasionally have a moral steering calling for independence etc etc. But we don’t really care, not at all, don’t fool yourself by pretending to care because you don’t, not really, not the way you should anyway. Because at the end of the day we can put the emotions on the shelf and carry on with our everyday lives, mundanely, unconsciously. Realistically we create the stirring of emotion when it suits our own insecurities when we need a fix, its just an emotional narcotic. We as a people have many resources, financial, educational and so on but realistically we are existing only for ourselves our mundane lives, safe and secure.

The pros say this and the against say that, what does it matter? Because realistically we continue to live of the backs of our ancestors without ever stepping out of our security comfort zones, very few are genuine and even fewer capable of doing anything. We have created this false notion about ourselves trumped up by words and very little actions.

The reader may be offended, good, it was my purpose to cause offence because that’s only when sleeping idol minds listen.