3ho Gets A Haircut

SaRpAnCh

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest peacemaker
singhs had there khopree removed, not alowing muslemaan to cut their hair.

this singh is willing to let a mohammed cut his hair.

Don't use that word to refer to him, please. :) He could have let someone named Chris cut his hair and it would've still been the same!

do any 3HO members on the site have any statement to make?

agree disagree?

lol

I would have to say he reminds me of most 3HO Sikhs :)

i owe my sikhi to '3h0' sikhs, Guru did kirpa and lead me to them, infact i would claim to be one, what is ur problem jio.....

punjabi 'sikhs' have been knwn to have shaved their hair, drink, do drugs and alot of bad things, in 1984 they went against our own people and plotted against our own Dharam. in 1947 and before they contributed to masacares of their own people. ............... in america, in england bad things have been done, but those individuals only tarnish their own jeevan, the Dharma is as pure as Guru Gobind Singh bestowed upon us.

there are bad apples everywhere, dont let things make you put divides in us. to be honest, this made me stronger, i prayed to guru ji, and thanked him , that it wasnt me, i was so shocked and it made me think how lucky i am to never faulter from sikhi........

lets work on our lives and experience the true sikhi , and let others follow........

during the days of wars with singhs in the past, when Gurus were givin shaheedi and sahibzadey jis were giving kurbani, times were alot worse and julam were bigger........ lets become stronger!!!! and unite!

Guest peacemaker
I just saw the entire video with sound (was at work earlier). Its the worst thing I've ever seen!

Hawwwwwwww!! ohmy.gif You were typing like you had already heard everything. grin.gif

everyone seems to be upset that he turned his back on the guru by cutting his hair. well apparently he wasnt living as a sikh so id rather have him cut his hair then misrepresent sikhi by keeping it.

it was painful to watch. and he looked pretty bad with cut hair. his loss. hopefully the experience will cause him to look into him self and return to sikhi

ps there is a difference between people who are in 3ho for yoga etc and people whohave been inspired to become sikhs from sikhs involved in 3ho. 3ho oh is not a sikh organization how ever there are alot of white sikhs who are involved in it and the actions of one individual is not reflective of all the gora sikhs who are true, just as the actions of one punjabi are not reflective of the entire panth

I just feel sorry for the guy... how unlucky he is!

hes just missed the Big chance which guruji gave him to utilise this life...he's missed it.

Guru ji made him a king, gave him a crown..but he didnt want that.he just wants to look like any other normal guy walkin on the street...bechaara .

BADLUCK M8 tongue.gif

there are bad apples everywhere, dont let things make you put divides in us. to be honest, this made me stronger, i prayed to guru ji, and thanked him , that it wasnt me, i was so shocked and it made me think how lucky i am to never faulter from sikhi........

lets work on our lives and experience the true sikhi , and let others follow........

during the days of wars with singhs in the past, when Gurus were givin shaheedi and sahibzadey jis were giving kurbani, times were alot worse and julam were bigger........ lets become stronger!!!! and unite!

Waheguru!

d_oh.gif