Slough Committee Talks Against Guru Jis Bani In Front Youth & Sangat

k_S_T

Singh Sahib Joginder Singh Vendanti jee is coming to the UK, maybe you should approach him. Or write a letter to Singh Sahib jee and he can send a sandesh or letter to the Committee.

The Panthic Sikh Rehit maryada does not say we should have jap je sahib with the Akhand path sahib, however the sancheya problem and the speach against dasam granth could be solved by a simple letter. It would also show the Committee you are being professional and not just looking for arguments, but that you are basically concerned with the running of the gurdwara and will look at all avenues.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jathedar Joginder Singh Vendanti came to singh sabha slough. you lot should have told him about bal!!! :homer

vendanti goes to rss programmes, the rss was responsible for the rape and murder of sikhs in 1984 roits. the rss is changing our religion in a slanderous way. at the programme vedanti went to alot of disrespect to guru ji and sikhs was taking place, he didnt make a stand, he is worse then any comitte.

c 4 ur self

http://www.panthic.org/news/126/ARTICLE/3768/2007-12-26.html

VJKK, VJKF!

Call me mad ppl, but i think we need to do what all those Singh's and Singhni's did back in early 1900 at Nanakana Sahib.

these Masands should get the same 'hushaar' as Mahant Narayan Das ! ! ! :@

Brothers and Sisters, when will we wake up and see that the only way to get round an obstical is to 'Remove' it....

i will let you all think about the word 'Remove'... :devil:

Bul Chuk Maaf

VJKK, VJKF!

VJKK, VJKF!

Call me mad ppl, but i think we need to do what all those Singh's and Singhni's did back in early 1900 at Nanakana Sahib.

these Masands should get the same 'hushaar' as Mahant Narayan Das ! ! ! :@

Brothers and Sisters, when will we wake up and see that the only way to get round an obstical is to 'Remove' it....

i will let you all think about the word 'Remove'... :devil:

Bul Chuk Maaf

VJKK, VJKF!

Please grow up and be give the youth some clear cut intelligent advise instead of using terminology like “remove”, most of us know what your implying. If you want Shaheedia then be the first to put your neck on the line.

Please explain the whole Nankana Sahib incident to us and clearly show us all the parallels of Narain Das and the current Singh Sabha Pardaan. I would like to read your explanation of the malicious actions of the Pardan and compare them to the atrocities carried out by Narian Das. Justify why you want him “removed” in the same manner Narain Das was.

waheguroojeekakhalsawaheguroojeekeefateh

"Placing a pitcher, ceremonial clarified butted fed lamp, coconut, etc. around , during the course of the uninterrupted or any other reading of Guru Granth Sahib, or reading of other Scriptural texts side by side with or in the course of such reading is contrary to the gurmat (Guru's way). "

the reading of any of bani side by side to an akhand paat is not gurmat personally i dont agree with it so cuss me if you want i dont care. however i am for doing just jap ji sahib rauls and sukhmani sahib rauls as long as theres no akhand paat hapening. slough youth waheguroo sorry to say but there aint no ekta at all we all talk puratan etc but we are far from it especially me. regarding the senchiya i know about this as some of the singhs broke into the library n took the senchiya forceably, the impression were giving these monkeys is that we are "extreme" and that we dont know how to act properly. our approach as to be more better as well were not "kharkoos". i was talkin to the librarian and he doesnt have a clue about respect for maharaj because me and another singh had a lenghty discussion with him about the senchiya tellin him that is beadbi to have them uncoverd n LABLED of all things. bal and dasam granth waheguroo when i heard that i was really upset.

ok enough of me ranting on we need a plan of action which is gurmat so no "kharkoo" missions. i was thinking of a meeting with all the regular youngsters round a gursikhs house to discuss the following issues:

1) the senchiya being labled and placed disrespectfully is def no no. we could write a letter to R4G (might be a bit much but i think i might be neccessary). bring this to elder gursikhs ( u know who guys my best friend BHAI SOHAN SINGH :p )

2)about dasam granth bani being slanderd. u need hard proof lik a clear recording and witnesses bring this to the attention of of older gursikhs and general sangat.

3)the rauls next to an akhand paat well if these guys "follow" panthic maryada then not much we can do as we dont have any power against the gwara commitee but this can be discussed though.

4)ekta this is one big chat we need to have where older gursikhs are there as we as young khalsa's get too sensative on. with out this we aint going no where. sangat in slough is growing which is good but we have to stick together if these stupid commitee people can stick together we cant we. again as menu ke patha said we have to much ego hes spot on.

anyways if i have offended anyone bhul chuk maaf karo as dass is still a learning about sikhi. again dass would appreciate feed back from the cyber sangat on ways to HELP the slough sangat.

waheguroojeekakhalsawaheguroojeekeefateh

"Placing a pitcher, ceremonial clarified butted fed lamp, coconut, etc. around , during the course of the uninterrupted or any other reading of Guru Granth Sahib, or reading of other Scriptural texts side by side with or in the course of such reading is contrary to the gurmat (Guru's way). "

this section is taking from akal takht rehat maryada from the akhand paat section.

i hope thats cleared the confusion my friend. :)