The Lack Of Gammer And Spelling On Users Posts

inspire

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest peacemaker
:)

ehh bruv nuf respc goin 2 u n da made a valid point, u caught manz attention minorrr we fix up !

HAHAHHA!!!!!! I didn't understand a word you said. Sorry!

Guest peacemaker
It's embarassing to read articles by Singhs where they mix up 'there' ,'their', 'where', 'were' etc. How do you expect to be taken seriously?

To be honest, until I was in University, Freshman Year, I always used to mix up there and their and even too and too. I also never used to use commas properly until I had my first job and had to write a lot of emails to various people on a daily basis. I just picked it up. :BL:

ahhmm! (cough)

grammar....

whatz standard English?? Americans eng standard VS. Brit. Eng.?!?!?!

so before any of u say lets use proper grammar/Standard English..please let us know which standard are we going to be using? :p now go on and have a debate and let us know who won...and then we will try to learn that grammar to post our thoughts here! (and maybe also hire a tutor who can check our grammar and help us improve...cuz i sure need one.lol :umm: )

nyhow..

waiting for more replyz lol

toddles!=)

wjkk wjkf!

It's embarassing to read articles by Singhs where they mix up 'there' ,'their', 'where', 'were' etc. How do you expect to be taken seriously?

To be honest, until I was in University, Freshman Year, I always used to mix up there and their and even too and too. I also never used to use commas properly until I had my first job and had to write a lot of emails to various people on a daily basis. I just picked it up. :BL:

Lol.. seriously, a confession, i might've been to a great school etc, but i still (seriously) don't know the difference between than and then... :D

ahhmm! (cough)

grammar....

whatz standard English?? Americans eng standard VS. Brit. Eng.?!?!?!

so before any of u say lets use proper grammar/Standard English..please let us know which standard are we going to be using? :p now go on and have a debate and let us know who won...and then we will try to learn that grammar to post our thoughts here! (and maybe also hire a tutor who can check our grammar and help us improve...cuz i sure need one.lol :umm: )

nyhow..

waiting for more replyz lol

toddles!=)

wjkk wjkf!

We should use the counselor English (also known as universal or UN English)...lol