Gursikh Wedding-Colours...

P_Singh

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vahguroo jee ka khalsa Vaheguroo jee kee fateh!

With Guru ji's kirpaa i attended this amazing wedding. I am shocked to hear that some bhainjees and veerjees havent been to gursikh weddings. Here in Toronto we have beautiful weddings. I have been to a few where both bride and groom are dressed in full bana and matching shastar. One of these couples did gatka after their wedding and the picture made front page news in the local newspaper. Anyways, I hope that all of you are able to witness proper Gursikh weddings in your lives.

Vaheguroo jee ka khalsa Vaheguroo jee kee fateh!

I have also decided what I am wearing...lol!

It's definately going to be a chola and a damala. I won't go into too much detail such as the shasters I will have or colours incase someone copies me :@

The only problem is that I don't want to get married! :T:

but, if I change my mind some of the admin people and members will definately be invited. You guys know who you are :@

but, if I change my mind some of the admin people and members will definately be invited.  You guys know who you are :@

ONLY "some" .

Well, I am only going to invite the people I know tongue.gif

Only "GUPAT" people? :@

:wub: ha ha ha

I don't even want to get married so stop picking on me!

But if I do, the sangata are more then welcome and those poeple that know me know that the 'reception' will be jam packed with kirtan, gatka and martial arts! And maybe even a little aerobatics display :)

Actually, that's a damn good idea..I think I may just have to get married so I can have this aerobatics display.. lol rolleyes.gif