Gursikh Wedding-Colours...

P_Singh

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest balwinderkaur
I intend to be married wearing full bana and huge damalla with chakars and thora along with singhnee jee who would wear the same.. :nihungsmile:

now to find a singhnee who would marry this fool blush.gif:@

hahahahaha to finding a singhnee bit. that's totally crackers. tongue.gif

AND if i am not invited to such a chardeekala wedding (it sounds sooooooooooooo good to me based on the description......hahah yea i base description on the attire worn by the couple and assume rainsabhais will be held as part of reception) I AM GOING TO PROTEST !!!!

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

well...as for me..

hopefully waheguruji has chosen sum1 who understands...sum1 who is a gursikh and follows the teachings of the guru...

i wanna tie a dastaar!!!! :ww::

i'm just waiting for the right place n time....n i wan my wedding to be simple..

btw..for the girls...wat colour do the bhenjiasss prefer?? nowdays they use a lot of RED n all...

when i told my mom that my hubbie n i are gonna wear white..u knwo wat she said???? u're going to a funeral ahhh!!... :@ @

hai haiiii....well...just hope that everything'll b fine...

A really wicked wedding would be with just guru jee's sangat at amritvela after a ransbhai thumbs_up.gif

The Singh and Singhnee should both be wearing full bana including hazooria and dumaala

White is the most simple colour anyone could ever wear, how could it be a bad thing? there are no superstitions in Sikhi

i soo agreee :nihungsmile:

since we are talking about colors

someone plz help me...i was saying the same thing...

like u can wear any 4 khalsa colorz hana,...then someone said...why white?..im like it doesn't matter..."no superstitions in Sikhi"

then she goes...then u should be able to wear red init?..im like thats not khalsa color...but she goes.. "are u discriminating against colors? if a punjab person says 'no white..its not good' then u guys make faces> ohmy.gifwacko.gif:) @

but if khalsa wears white..and punjabis make face...u guys call them superstitiouz"

i hate it when people twist my words :wub: :@

i dont knwo what to say to her. i jus sorta told her..i will ask me friends..cuz im knew to sikhi(i seriously dont knwo

nuffin :@ )

(and i was half asleep when i was talkin to her..makes it even worse..cuz whenim sleepy...oh i really zone out)

i usually dont bother much about what others say...dont wana waste my time....but then how would thy know if I/WE dont explain it to them

bhul chuk muaff

waheguru ji kakhalsa waheguru jiki fateh

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

Yo, she's right in a way too... we do kinda have a double standard against colors like that. If it is OK to wear one color, its OK to wear ANY color. Guru is blind when it comes to what dress you wear on your wedding day. If you want to stick with Khalsa colors (blue/orange) you can do that, but I don't see anything wrong with wearing any color kaprai as long as it don't hurt the eyes too much! :@

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!