Family Attacked In Golden Temple Serai

radical sikh orginization???????????????????????

does anyone have any more information g

Radical? More like Terrorist can't fight the Indian govt instead these so called Taksalis - GurSikhs go around attacking families ,go fight the real enemy - bunch of idiots,hope the Panjab Police pick them up then we see whos a GurSikh or not

You dont even know what happened. So shut the hell up.

The dude was beaten up for saying Guru Granth Sahib was not given Gurtagaddi by Guru Gobind Singh.

No you shut the hell up , OOoOoO he said Gurgadi wasn't given ,well incase you or these Taksali puppets did not know the Kookeh have been claiming that and hundreds of other things for over a hundred years where were the Panthic soorma's then?????

Why not go raid that Behni place of the Kooka place???????????????When they insult our Guru for over hundred years,claim Guru Gobind Singh got shook and hid cos he couldnt take the Sahibzadehs shaheedi , claim Gurmuki is a British invention along with anand karaj burn angs of GURU SAAB where are people like you and them then?

Them mans should read this crap and learn about REAL THREATS instead of idiots who write crap and who are not a threat

http://namdhari.faithweb.com/

People like them can go out for little fish ,but when a Physical Challenge in front of Guru Granth Sahib has been there for over a hundred years ie :Namdharis with with their sheer crap stories no one says nothing and still call them Sikhs .Just shows what a bunch of ****************** these fake taksalis are

Ouch looks like some painful juthia there!!

As usual theres bound to be more to the story then the news article above. Wonder what else will come out over the next few days, either way, the police will prob deal with it as it does seem excessive!

Just reading the usual garbage posted by sarpanch made me laugh again.

What i love is that sitting in england it is so ever so easy to throw allegations at those in punjab.

Are there namdharis in southall? yes. Has sarpanch and his 'crew' dealt with them since they are doing all this beadbi? NO.

Was sarpanch and his 'crew' around when sirsa stuff was happening? yes. Did any of them go to india to fight? did any of them go to sirsa? Did any of them deal with the baba? NO.

Can sarpanch and his crew actually read gurbani, do santhia, katha, gatka etc etc? Not sure, but answer is probably NO.

Can sarpanch and crew post some you tube videos? HECK YEH!!!!!

From reading the news piece it does look excessive, but theres bound to be more to it then stated. It may not mean much to other people, but even in the news piece it says that he was asked to apologise on 2 occasions, each time refusing. I would bet that this was in addition to the usual punjabi akhar you know the 'do what you like i aint afraid brruah' kinda thing. and well if thats happened, then in punjab you will get juthia. it doesnt make it right, but its the way things work out there. its hard for us westerners to understand sometimes.

Either way, of course everyone has the right to agree or disagree with anothers actions, but lets not be hypocrites and just mouth off when we dont do nothing ourselves. And using *** to disguise swear words is pathetic. If you want to do something better then the people there are doing sarpanch, there are flights to punjab every day, fly over and deal with these guys, deal with the naamdharis, deal with the diff dodgy dere etc etc. Or just sit here and mouth off. I wonder what your going to do? hmmm

We also have very short memories, from reading the chattar/jeevan story, the papers then mentioned a 'radical group' and everyone was saying well done!! could it be the same guys? when the sirsa stuff was going on and a 'radical group' was going agaianst the jathedhars and demanding action agasint sirsa and saying stuff the apologies and eveyone said yes to them ... could they also be the same guys ...? Food for thought hey?

Oh and one other thing. The people who get involved in stuff like this are probably aware that when they get picked up by the police they will get badly beaten and tortured. Many of these guys have probably already been tortured on a number of occasions. Puts things into a different light when you realise that doing anything in punjab will have a VERY painful reaction from the police. much easier to talk here, but walking the walk there is very difficult and painful.

Final comment is that i dont intend to justify the above act, just adding some comments to help think outside the box.

he wrote guru gobind singh never gave gurgaddi to SHRI GURU GRANTH SAHIB ... for that he used guru granth sahibs banni ... he wanted to contradict history with sikh dharma ... using some tuuks from gurbani he says guru granth sahib was given gurgaddi from sach khand ... so how could guru gobind singh ji give gurgadi to guru granth sahib ... and all other rubbish ...

it was one more addition to the articles of rozana spokesman against guru granth sahib ...

what ever happened is chardikalla ... instead his hands should have been chopped of ... its the only way to deal with so called sikh missionaries ...

AMRITSAR: Punjabi columnist Darbara Singh Seona who writes for a Punjabi varnacular newspaper was attacked by Sikh hardliners here on Sunday. His two daughters Amrit Kaur and Pavitar Kaur were also injured seriously. Later they were admitted in the hospital with grievous injuries.

Police said incident occurred in the afternoon, when group of unidentified radical Sikhs approached Darbara Singh at Public Guest House near the Golden Temple and asked him express publicly apology for his write-up wherein he has allegedly published some controversial remarks over the Sikh history and Sikh holy scripture, Guru Granth Sahib.

But Darbara Singh in plain language declined the hardliners for apology and refused to take back his comments given in his articles. However, Sikh hardliners went back with the warning for dire consequences.

Darbara Singh had reprotedly immediately informed the police about the development and SHO Golden Temple area Harnam Singh reached on the spot to investigate the matter.

When SHO was present and listening the complaint of Darabra Singh, all of sudden the group of more than fifty Sikh youth dashed in the Guest House and attacked Darbara Singh in the presence of police.

Assailants attacked Darbara Singh with sharp edged weapons including swords and wooden rods. Two daughters Amrit Kaur and Pavitar Kaur in an attempt to save their father also injured. When Darbara Singh fell unconscious, assailants fled from the scene. Thereafter, Darbara Singh and his two daughters were admitted to the Government Civil hospital with grievous injuries, doctor declared them out of danger.

However, Police has registered criminal case under section 307, 148 and149 of IPC attempt to murder against the unidentified mob.

http://www.punjabnewsline.com/content/view/10583/38/

Jassa SIngh wrote :-

what ever happened is chardikalla ... instead his hands should have been chopped of ... its the only way to deal with so called sikh missionaries ...

:6 :6 are you mental???? if a Gursikh brother has a different opinion than you or is misguided, your suggesion is to chop his hands off ???? what sort of Sikhi are you living , your no different than the Taliban, through out history peopel have doubted Guruji , had they ever resorted to chopping peoples hands off ?? I don't think so ..... Sikh youth is mashed because we act and think later it happens time and time again, that why the image of Sikhs is beign dragged in the dirt :hit

I remember this man and his wife, the man said that the jathedar was not to be appointed by the SGPC and that the sarbat khalsa should elect the jathedar itself, the SGPC in anger withdrew his wifes support for her constituency in 2002 i think, she lost her job as an mp or whatever they call it in punjab, my guess this was the SGPC's handiwork as they want to treat the jathedar as their employee and this sort of dissent could reduce their control on sikh affairs and ultimately finances.

radical sikh orginization???????????????????????

does anyone have any more information g

Radical? More like Terrorist can't fight the Indian govt instead these so called Taksalis - GurSikhs go around attacking families ,go fight the real enemy - bunch of idiots,hope the Panjab Police pick them up then we see whos a GurSikh or not

You dont even know what happened.

The dude was beaten up for saying Guru Granth Sahib was not given Gurtagaddi by Guru Gobind Singh.

He said Gurgadi wasn't given ,well incase you or these Taksali puppets did not know the Kookeh have been claiming that and hundreds of other things for over a hundred years where were the Panthic soorma's then?????

Why not go raid that Behni place of the Kooka place???????????????When they insult our Guru for over hundred years,claim Guru Gobind Singh got shook and hid cos he couldnt take the Sahibzadehs shaheedi , claim Gurmuki is a British invention along with anand karaj burn angs of GURU SAAB where are people like you and them then?

Them mans should read this crap and learn about REAL THREATS instead of idiots who write crap and who are not a threat

http://namdhari.faithweb.com/

People like them can go out for little fish ,but when a Physical Challenge in front of Guru Granth Sahib has been there for over a hundred years ie :Namdharis with with their sheer crap stories no one says nothing and still call them Sikhs .Just shows what a bunch of ****************** these fake taksalis are

Hero Sarpanch is at it again hey!

Namdhari's have a different viewpoint to you? Get over it!

I would like to know exactly HOW Namdharis do 'beadbi'. As you have only seen it in Southall, I would request you show sufficient proof that Namdhari's do Beadbi to Guru Granth Sahib. We do parkaash, use a palki, have a bath (head to toe) before even thinking about sitting and opening it, make sure bani is kanTh and many other different maryada to make sure the most os respect is given to Gurus bani. Your still not happy?

Ive seen at many other gurdwareh the different 'cleanliness' problems there are and what happens in front of Guru Granth Sahib ji.

'Namdharis with with their sheer crap stories no one says nothing and still call them Sikhs '

Who are you to call any one a sikh? Are you the Guru, I dont think so!

'Why not go raid that Behni place of the Kooka place'

I would like to see you try doing anything in Sri Bhaini Sahib! You think your the only warrior who has tried to attack the Namdhari Panth, your not! Many people have gone their to attack the kookeh there, however they never succeed!

May I remind you of an event called 'Guru Nanak Conference' held in Sri Bhaini Sahib, where Satguru Partap Singh called every one who believed in Guru Nanak to come there and hold a meeting about the Azaadi of India. Many 'militant' mainstream sikhs came and sat in the Sangat. In the morning Asa Di Vaar, there would be the Namdhari ardas and in the evening Diwan there would be the Dasve Patshah ardas. This smagam was huge, whereby many meetings where held and all the sikhs were together.

'When they insult our Guru for over hundred years,claim Guru Gobind Singh got shook and hid cos he couldnt take the Sahibzadehs shaheedi , claim Gurmuki is a British invention along with anand karaj burn angs of GURU SAAB where are people like you and them then?'

Its funny how you can make RANDOM stuff just appear in your head isn't it? Guru Gobind Singh ji got 'Shook', this is probably slang for scared, and I can assure you Kookeh have never said anything along these lines, surprising isn't it, lies coming from Sarpanch who would have thought?

claim Gurmukhi is a British invention??!?!?!? false accusations... again?

burn angs of GURU SAAB?? This is a lie, it was written by the Singh Sabha movement so they could get people to hate Namdhari's. Good job! However fools like Sarpanch start to believe it don't they? Then you get an internet warrior like Sarpanch spreading his hate.

Sarpanch hates every one! Hindus, Brahmins and Hindustani's. Im sure in anybody's ardas we say 'Nanak Naam Chaardi Kala, tere baane SARBAT dha bhalaa?'

Hating people isn't Sarbat dha bhalaa is it?

Any way thats my 2 rupees, any one else want to hate on Kookeh too and want me to reply, please feel free!

Don't know the exact controversy as have not read the article by the person beaten up. But here are some leads....

"As motives of Kala Afghana failed deliberately after his excommunication, the Rozana Spokesman strived to keep his ideology alive by spreading the same propaganda.

In clear words, Hari Ratan Yukta states that Guru ‘Granth’ Sahib is nothing but a mere book. According to Yukta, Guru Granth Sahib should be given the same respect as followers of other religions cater to their scriptures. Just as Muslims do not bow to the Koran, Christians do not put the Bible to ‘Sukhasan’, Sikhs should also not treat Guru Granth Sahib as the living embodiment of the ten Sikh Gurus. According to Yukta, doing so leaves no difference between the Sikhs and the Hindus who also ‘worship’ statues."

"Simranjit Singh Mann of Shiromani Akali Dal (Amritsar) gave an ultimatum to the Police to arrest Yukta and Sawhney or face consequences."

Here is the website..but i am unable to find the aricle as i don't know the dtae of it's publishing. Maybe someone else can.

http://www.***anti-sikh website not allowed***/