Shabad Guru CD

DhadiMania

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I got the CD today :D

nobody got it before me? looks like i'm too fast for you guys :umm: jk.

Anyway, the CD has everything it says it's supposed to have basically. I just can't get the shabad search engine file to work on my computer :wub: . It has a ".mde" extension and I think its supposed to open in adobe acrobat and my compooter has that program but it doesn't open :T: . It gives me this message:

Acrobat could not open "Shabad Guru.mde" because it is either not a supported file type or because the file has been corrupted (for example, it was sent as an email attachment and wasn't correctly decoded).

besides that little technical difficulty the CD is LOADED with so much stuff! Line by line translation of Gurbani, an in depth mahan kosh (I guess that's like a dictionary), Punj

abi fonts, screensaver....good stuff :(

Satpreet, i think .mde files are supposed to open using Microsoft Access, try that i you got.

AND when are you sharing the CD at the HUB??  :umm: i mean the Keertan-Gurseva Hub...i mean DC++ - gurseva.no-ip.com try that, then maybe i can also get the CD  :ww::

I dont know how to do that Deep Singh ji :D

I took some compooter classes (web design, visual basic programming, C++ programming) but i'm not expert on how to do the uploading to hub stuff cuz i never did it before blush.gif

and you can get the CD too, you just gotta email Kartar Singh at: kartars@streamyx.com and give him your mailing address (and thank him for this great seva too)

o yeah, i don't have microsoft access on my computer, thats the database thing right? when i

try to open the shabad search engine program it opens adobe acrobat and then gives me that error message. i checked online for which programs it is supposed to open with and access was one of the options.

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

You can get a free unchanging alias like amardeep.no-ip.com for your ip adress at www.no-ip.com.. they also have a program which u should download that updates the ip adress everytime u login..

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!