so satgur piara:)

kaur.

• 2 weeks later...

2 dayz ago I visited Rena Kaur's families house in vancouver.. they moved earlier this year (May)... so it was the first time i went to their new house... i was there at their old house last december (i was there for the samagam)...i spent the entire week at their house.. and her parents told me to sleep in her room... all i can say is WOW... the VIBE and POWER in that room was undescribeable... i mean i've heard the saying before of "the thunder of silence".. but i mean.. it was one'a those situations u just had to EXPERIENCE it for urself to actually understand that saying... so many chardi kalaa gursikhs went to that house... so many keertan sessions... so much simran... it was just absolutely mind blowing...

anywayz... at her new house... they had tried to set up her room as the same as how it was at their old house.. and the vibe in that new room was still off the charts... its like her spirit is there with us at that very time.. her parents gave most of the stuff she had away to sangat .. and close friends... everybody wanted a lil something as memory... so they set it up with whatever they had left... kept a lot of pictures... some diaries n stuff that she wrote.. as well as things that other people wrote to her...

as japman veerji said.. it has been 19 months... and yet everybody still thinks bout them.. everybody still misses them... up until recently i didn't even know HOW much of an impact they had on everybodys lives around them... both parents seem to be in chardi kalaa... there's still families and a lot of sangat visiting them regularly... and there's just so much support...

they were truly amazing souls... and were a huge inspiration to everybody around them...

i would like to end off with one thing.... PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE don't waste ur lives... please do NOT let small petty things get in the way of ur Sikhi... do not let small things cause ruckus between jatthas.... we are all guru's sikhs... we need to unite as one panth.... we need to stick together, and do seva, simran, and sangat... as per a lot of our experiences lately.... u don't know what u got until its gone... those 3 gursikhs led by example... we need to follow that example... we spend too much time bickering back and forth about who's jattha is better or who's is wrong blah blah blah... and for what?.. how's this helping our sikhi?... how's this bringing us closer to God?.. how's this helping the panth?... we need to all WAKE up... realize that we are all ONE family... all have one father... we are all brothers and sisters... i can't STRESS how IMPORTANT it is for us rite now to work towards ekta... times are bad, and they're only gonna get worse... there will be a time when all we will have is eachother.. and we will have to stick together and fight the battle!!!... so lets start now... we need to take a hint..we know we aren't gonna live for ever... there's no secret as to why so many Gurmukhs, Mahapurakhs, Sants, Brahmgyanee's are going back to Guru Jee... its not just a coincidence...

... there's so much more i can write... i honestly don't know how to put it all in words... all i ask is to not take these words lightly.... make use of every opportunity you have to go to sangat, to do seva, to do simran, or paath etc...

.... UNITED WE STAND... DIVIDED WE FALL..!!!

DHAN VAHEGURU.... DHAN GURU NANAK.... DHAN GURU, DHAN GURU PIYARAY...

VAHEGURU JEE KA KHALSAAAAAAAAAA....... VAHEGURUUUUUUUU JEEEE KEEE FATEHHHH!!!!

vaheguru...

This Shabad is by Guru Amar Daas Ji in Raag Vadhans on Pannaa 587

pauVI ]

pourree ||

Pauree:

iqsu gur kau hau vwirAw ijin hir kI hir kQw suxweI ]

this gur ko ho vaariaa jin har kee har kathhaa sunaaee ||

I am a sacrifice to the Guru, who recites the sermon of the Lord's Teachings. 

<span style='font-family:Courier'>iqsu gur kau sd bilhwrxY ijin hir syvw bxq bxweI ]</span>

this gur ko sadh balihaaranai jin har saevaa banath banaaee ||

I am forever a sacrifice to that Guru, who has led me to serve the Lord. blush.gif

so siqguru ipAwrw myrY nwil hY ijQY ikQY mYno ley CfweI ]

so sathigur piaaraa maerai naal hai jithhai kithhai maino leae shhaddaaee ||

That Beloved True Guru is always with me; wherever I may be, He will save me.

iqsu gur kau swbwis hY ijin hir soJI pweI ]

this gur ko saabaas hai jin har sojhee paaee ||

Most blessed is that Guru, who imparts understanding of the Lord.

nwnku gur ivthu vwirAw ijin hir nwmu dIAw myry mn kI Aws purweI ]5]

naanak gur vittahu vaariaa jin h

ar naam dheeaa maerae man kee aas puraaee ||5||

O Nanak, I am a sacrifice to the Guru, who has given me the Lord's Name, and fulfilled the desires of my mind. ||5||

36171[/snapback]

Vahegurooooooooooooo d_oh.gifpray.gif

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Anybody heard Dr Pritam Singh do this shabad? He did it on Guru Angad Dev Ji's Shaheedi Gurpurab, I believe. I might upload it sometime, I have a tape of it. The crowd kind of takes control though.... oh AKJ samaagams :@ Fun stuff. Here's some of his keertan, if anybody's interested:

http://keertan.waheguroo.com/index.wn?viewCat=44

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...