Dating

Guest cookieman

Guest cookieman

my parents won't let me date. i really like this girl too and she's nice, smart and pretty. i get A's and always listen to my parents. i even do shabaths. how do i convince my parents to let me date? they won'y even let me hang out with girls or talk to them at all!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mature replies only please.

To the OP - I would encourage you to search the forum for topics on dating, I am sure you will find the answer to your question in previous topics.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe ur parents think dating would lead to sex? as moreau said ask ur parents and if u want to know the girl better then u can do that without dating too, u dont have to go out with someone to know em better. But as moreau said have a civil discussion with ur parents then ask maharaj.

Bhul Chuk Muaff

my parents won't let me date. i really like this girl too and she's nice, smart and pretty. i get A's and always listen to my parents. i even do shabaths. how do i convince my parents to let me date? they won'y even let me hang out with girls or talk to them at all!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mature replies only please.

To the OP - I would encourage you to search the forum for topics on dating, I am sure you will find the answer to your question in previous topics.

You want a girlfriend, don't you believe in marriage? I think you should behave with more annakh instead of liberal behaviour like dating! If you like a girl, then get to know her, all you have to do is talk. But what is this dating nonsense?

If I was your parents I would have given desi thapar for wanting to do dating. You should associate with good sangat instead of dating sangat. You do shabads, what have you learnt, have you learnt to behave honourably? Look, I know you are at that age, and interested in girls. IF you really can;t control yourslef then get married. But regardless, just allow this bf-gf rubbish.

Trust me, I have seen it all. I started getting shocked when I saw and heard about amrit-dharis dating, and chatted to people with amrit-dhari parents. The way they behaved, totally put me off dating lol.

BAck in the day, the only apney munday that done dating were playas, and the apni girls back then I would have call loose unfortunately. It is very much liberal behaviour, its shameless that people talk about having bf/gf and exes to everyone, its such a lack of sharam and izzat. For me it would be very awkward marrying a girl with ex-bfs.

_/\_ Vahiguroo ji ka khlasa vahiguroo ji ki fateh _/\_

vahigurooo

who needs worldy love which only causes pain and makes us go further from akaal purakh?

swcI pRIiq hm qum isau jorI ]

saachee preeth ham thum sio joree ||

I am joined in true love with You, Lord.

qum isau joir Avr sMig qorI ]3]

thum sio jor avar sa(n)g thoree ||3||

I am joined with You, and I have broken with all others. ||3||

jh jh jwau qhw qyrI syvw ]

jeh jeh jaao thehaa thaeree saevaa ||

Wherever I go, there I serve You.

qum so Twkuru Aauru n dyvw ]4]

thum so t(h)aakur aour n dhaevaa ||4||

There is no other Lord Master than You, O Divine Lord. ||4||

qumry Bjn ktih jm PWsw ]

thumarae bhajan kattehi jam faa(n)saa ||

Meditating, vibrating upon You, the noose of death is cut away.

Bgiq hyq gwvY rivdwsw ]5]5]

bhagath haeth gaavai ravidhaasaa ||5||5||

To attain devotional worship, Ravi Daas sings to You, Lord. ||5||5||

_/\_ Vahiguroo ji ka khlasa vahiguroo ji ki fateh _/\_ :WW: