Satguru Rakhni Berd Banne Di Laaj

jassa

nihangs are currently hindustan's laadli fauj.

there i said it.

look at the movements, and you won't see nihangs spearheading anything. gadar movement, punjabi suba, 1978 nirankari issue, punjab river waters, anandpur sahib resolution (dharam yudh morcha), khalistan movement, delhi pogroms, and current issues.

look at the people who took down vaidiya, indira gandhi, Beant Sio, Gobind Ram, gurbachana, etc etc, not nihangs.

i don't have an agenda against nihangs; we need to look at the facts. all movements have been lead by mainstream sikhs, not the so called laadli fauj who happens to look cool but is nonactive in terms of anything against the establishment or government.

the likes of pahoola and santa sio have shown the government side of nihangs.

as always mainstream sikhs will take care of things.

peace.

thats total rubbish bro, sikhi didnt started 100 years ago nor kurbaniya started 100 years ago..what about 200 years of contributions of nihang singhs/shahediyan before early 1900's.

We need to keep in mind that in 18th century not every single Sikh fought against the Mughals. Bhai Shabegh Singh and Shabaaz Singh were working in the government while Singhs were fighting and staying in jungles. Bhai Taru Singh Ji did not join any group. But they remained loyal to the Panth. So we shouldn't put down any group just because they did not fight. We should, however, look at their role in the Panth. Nihungs have done great seva for the Panth and my father knew some really good Nihungs in the 80s. Not all Nihungs are bad (considering the fact that bad people are in every jatha). Buddha Dal made a bid mistake in 84 for asiding with the government but not all Nihung groups were traitors. Nihungs became weak during British Empire because Akalis were the only ones who were felt strongly against the British and gave English visitors hard time during Sikh Raj. It was British policy to weaken this particular group. Indian government is no different which is why we have people like Phoola dressed as a Nihung. Judge individuals by what they do. Some Sikhs do not fight but they do great seva like parchaar and naam simran that benefit the Panth. Sant Gurbachan Singh Ji did not fight but he educated so many people about Sikhi and many of his students took high positions in the Gurdwaras and Takhats. In time like this, we shouldn't be putting others down. We need to unite and fight our common enemy. It all boils down to whether someone is loyal to the Panth. Every Sikh should be a Nihung ideally and we all should wear bana and practice gatka. In recent times, Nihungs at large have been away from the core struggle but it does not make them traitors. They are still Sikhs. Please put aside all the differences and face the government as one Panth. Our cause is the same: Chardee Kala of the Panth. Guru Rakha

nihangs are currently hindustan's laadli fauj.

there i said it.

look at the movements, and you won't see nihangs spearheading anything. gadar movement, punjabi suba, 1978 nirankari issue, punjab river waters, anandpur sahib resolution (dharam yudh morcha), khalistan movement, delhi pogroms, and current issues.

look at the people who took down vaidiya, indira gandhi, Beant Sio, Gobind Ram, gurbachana, etc etc, not nihangs.

i don't have an agenda against nihangs; we need to look at the facts. all movements have been lead by mainstream sikhs, not the so called laadli fauj who happens to look cool but is nonactive in terms of anything against the establishment or government.

the likes of pahoola and santa sio have shown the government side of nihangs.

as always mainstream sikhs will take care of things.

peace.

thats total rubbish bro, sikhi didnt started 100 years ago nor kurbaniya started 100 years ago..what about 200 years of contributions of nihang singhs/shahediyan before early 1900's.

when guru sahib created the khalsa, was there a special nihang unit? i thought there was one group, the khalsa. banda singh bahadur, and the sikh misls etc, were they nihang jathas?

because if they were, it is odd that all of a sudden fight against british, indo-pak wars, bangladesh liberation, 1980s was spearheaded by mainstream sikhs...

like i said, i don't have an agenda against them, it just seems odd that guru sahib creates the khalsa and then there is a special group titled guru di laadli fauj.

this is definitely time to unite, actually its always a good time to unite. however, we need to stop making the same mistakes in which people who look the part, but are actually something else. this happened with many people who supposedly were with jarnail singh ji back in the day and today are anything but....

peace.