Satguru Rakhni Berd Banne Di Laaj

jassa

Bankiyan faujan de malko satguru rakhni berd banne di laaj

This is the part of ardas done by each and every nihang singh every day after rehras sahib ... Many users ( only found on internet ) dont have even 1% clue whats going on in punjab... yet they try and like they say in punjab kaum ch laggi agg te apni roti sekni ... but itehas says such rajnitik dokhis can never have peace ...

back to the topic few threads and comments were there like no nihangs singh were their in protests or some said they were there but no pictures were clicked in order to make fun ... etc ... and many other things ...

just few mins back i accidently started the tv ... the news was on regarding nihang singhs about the joint protest of akalidal amritsar and nihang singhs at ludhiana ... by the time i found my cam put in the memory card and battery ... more then half of news was gone yet i managed to record ending part of it with the kirpa of guru gobind singh ji maharaj ... and guess what the message that nihang singh gave in end was not only for sacha sauda guy but for all guru ghar dhokis including missionaries ...

fingers raised at banna and ladli faujan of guru gobind singh ji ... maharaj kept di laaj himself !!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_AWoH6LxcjU

nihangs are currently hindustan's laadli fauj.

there i said it.

look at the movements, and you won't see nihangs spearheading anything. gadar movement, punjabi suba, 1978 nirankari issue, punjab river waters, anandpur sahib resolution (dharam yudh morcha), khalistan movement, delhi pogroms, and current issues.

look at the people who took down vaidiya, indira gandhi, Beant Sio, Gobind Ram, gurbachana, etc etc, not nihangs.

i don't have an agenda against nihangs; we need to look at the facts. all movements have been lead by mainstream sikhs, not the so called laadli fauj who happens to look cool but is nonactive in terms of anything against the establishment or government.

the likes of pahoola and santa sio have shown the government side of nihangs.

as always mainstream sikhs will take care of things.

peace.

Bankiyan faujan de malko satguru rakhni berd banne di laaj

This is the part of ardas done by each and every nihang singh every day after rehras sahib ... Many users ( only found on internet ) dont have even 1% clue whats going on in punjab... yet they try and like they say in punjab kaum ch laggi agg te apni roti sekni ... but itehas says such rajnitik dokhis can never have peace ...

back to the topic few threads and comments were there like no nihangs singh were their in protests or some said they were there but no pictures were clicked in order to make fun ... etc ... and many other things ...

just few mins back i accidently started the tv ... the news was on regarding nihang singhs about the joint protest of akalidal amritsar and nihang singhs at ludhiana ... by the time i found my cam put in the memory card and battery ... more then half of news was gone yet i managed to record ending part of it with the kirpa of guru gobind singh ji maharaj ... and guess what the message that nihang singh gave in end was not only for sacha sauda guy but for all guru ghar dhokis including missionaries ...

fingers raised at banna and ladli faujan of guru gobind singh ji ... maharaj kept di laaj himself !!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_AWoH6LxcjU

I dont think we should paint all nihungs with the same brush. though its kinda hard not to do this as many of their leaders have done questionable things but i beleive there still are good and Panthic Nihang Singhs out there.

I found the picture that Jassa was talking about on the Akali Dal (Amritsar) website.

www.akalidalamritsar.org

click on the news section.

Here is one pic of Nihang Singhs protesting together with Singhs from Akali Dal (Amritsar). You can see them on the right hand side

IMG_2924.jpg

you can also see many nihung singhs in protests and rallys organized by Simranjeet Singh Manns party. So that is a positive sign and we should be proud that they take part.

IMG_2924.jpg

nihangs were always there ... but the truth is due to very rare awareness for media and their stance against sgpc they were never in pictures ... and its becuase of akalidal amritsar this pictures are coming out else today again nihangs singhs representation would have gone un noticed as it was in past !!!

nihangs are not media lovers or only work in front of camera as a specific jathebandi does ...

p.s -- it was nihangs not taking part in sacha sauda protest ... nindaks proved wrong ... so now they are shifting to punjabi suba morcha etc etc ... if we prove they were there i wonder they would move to what in meer manu days ... nindaks will always remain nindaks becuase guru sahib want them to ...

post-5486-1214469482_thumb.jpg

post-5486-1214469615_thumb.jpg

there i said it.

look at the movements, and you won't see nihangs spearheading anything. gadar movement, punjabi suba, 1978 nirankari issue, punjab river waters, anandpur sahib resolution (dharam yudh morcha), khalistan movement, delhi pogroms, and current issues.

look at the people who took down vaidiya, indira gandhi, Beant Sio, Gobind Ram, gurbachana, etc etc, not nihangs.

i don't have an agenda against nihangs; we need to look at the facts. all movements have been lead by mainstream sikhs, not the so called laadli fauj who happens to look cool but is nonactive in terms of anything against the establishment or government.

peace.

hmmm are you on about all nihangs? or just nihangs in india?????

there were nihang singhs with sant jarnail singh in bluestar ive seen pic of a farladhari with the singhs in the akaal takht, ive heard a nihang jatha from harzoor sahib came to darbar sahib to protect it in bluestar

there i said it.

peace.

hmmm are you on about all nihangs? or just nihangs in india?????

there were nihang singhs with sant jarnail singh in bluestar ive seen pic of a farladhari with the singhs in the akaal takht, ive heard a nihang jatha from harzoor sahib came to darbar sahib to protect it in bluestar

i don't think ALL Nihungs are being questioned clearly we have mahan Shaheeds that are Nihungs such as Bhai Avtar Singh Bhruma & Bhai Gurjant Singh Buddsingh...i think what is being questioned is the 'Nihung Leadership'...ie Buddha Dal esp post 84