Damdami Taksal And Sant Samaj Announce Further Protests In Punjab

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

from the posts ive seen of you sarpanch, i rekon the day the panth comes under attack, u will be firing your toy machine gun behind your computer screen

yeah yeah don't have to prove nothing to you on a forum,would be plain stupidity.

LOL @ 'the day the panth comes under attack' it's been under attack since the last 20 + yrs

...not the Dhumma's,Pehowas,and other fakes who fly on private Jets provided by Indian Business tycoons.

Sarpanch clearly you have quite strong affiliation with Simranjeet Singh Mann...then if Harnam Singh Dhumma is on par with Mann Singh Pehowa then why is Simranjeet Singh Mann sharing a stage with Harnam Singh Dhumma on Shaheed Balkar Singh Ji's Bhog...If Harnam Singh Dhumma is the same as Pehowa then surely Mann Sahib would be the first one to speak out, because Mann Sahib def wouldn't allow Pehowa to even come close.

http://www.sikhsangat.com/index.php?showtopic=38143

Wait.. what about Bhaniarawalla? :\ Everyone forgot about him!

Its obvious the Samaj are in grip of politicians. Joota Sauda backed the congress in the last Punjab state polls, Badal and co got angry, they seized on some picture of ram rahim in a pink dress giving his chele some pink desi irn bru (did Dhan Guru Gobind Singh Ji Mahraj dress in pink ?) and they used desi spin doctors to ferment the current situation.

Bhaniarewale and his followers were burning Ang of our Guru Ji and these Samaj wale are quiet about that. Same with ashutosh and his merry chele.

Dhumma backed out of one his programs when Sukhbir Badal had a meeting with him. Can you imagine Shaheed Baba Jarnail Singh Ji giving into the demands of someone like Sukhbir ?

Last year Dhadrianwale was saying he could not come to England because of the joota sauda situation, well what has changed this year ? He is happily back on his tour schedule when nothing has changed with regards to joota sauda.

Pehowa was offering crores to anyone who would kill the joota sauda <banned word filter activated>, why not pay these crores to the family of the two shaheed ?

Well just to let you know, You have stated that you beleive that sant jarnail singh jee was a sant, ok taking that into context then sant jee stated that baba thakur singh was the roop of akaal purkh, would you agree on that? sant jee gave the seva of taksal to baba thakur singh jee... would you agree on that, sant jee several times makes references to kar seva valeh mahapurhs and states they are sants and have immense kamai, whats your views on that, sant jee had sri dasm granth parkash at mehta chowk, whats your view on that.

Grow up, do some research and then speak.

Have you got a sant detector for you to know who is real or not

Well just to let you know, You have stated that you beleive that sant jarnail singh jee was a sant, ok taking that into context then sant jee stated that baba thakur singh was the roop of akaal purkh, would you agree on that? sant jee gave the seva of taksal to baba thakur singh jee... would you agree on that, sant jee several times makes references to kar seva valeh mahapurhs and states they are sants and have immense kamai, whats your views on that, sant jee had sri dasm granth parkash at mehta chowk, whats your view on that.

Good post. Some people seriously need to think over the facts stated in the post above!

Good post. Some people seriously need to think over the facts stated in the post above!

The sants SS Bhindranwale makes referene to did not fly in private jets or have rape cases on them and they were not fat rich cats like the sants of today,I do not believe Baba Thakur Singh was God,he was a human being not God,I have not seen SS Bhindranwale use this.Dasam Granth is irrelevant in this topic

Wait.. what about Bhaniarawalla? :\ Everyone forgot about him!

Its obvious the Samaj are in grip of politicians. Joota Sauda backed the congress in the last Punjab state polls, Badal and co got angry, they seized on some picture of ram rahim in a pink dress giving his chele some pink desi irn bru (did Dhan Guru Gobind Singh Ji Mahraj dress in pink ?) and they used desi spin doctors to ferment the current situation.

Bhaniarewale and his followers were burning Ang of our Guru Ji and these Samaj wale are quiet about that. Same with ashutosh and his merry chele.

Dhumma backed out of one his programs when Sukhbir Badal had a meeting with him. Can you imagine Shaheed Baba Jarnail Singh Ji giving into the demands of someone like Sukhbir ?

Last year Dhadrianwale was saying he could not come to England because of the joota sauda situation, well what has changed this year ? He is happily back on his tour schedule when nothing has changed with regards to joota sauda.

Pehowa was offering crores to anyone who would kill the joota sauda <banned word filter activated>, why not pay these crores to the family of the two shaheed ?

I agree is all Political were was this sant gang.or where has has it been as all these years when the Kookeh have been doing things 100000 times worse contuning the Gurgadi,making lies about our Gurus openly burning angs of Guru Ji,that jagjit claims hes the 14th / 13th Guru why no action on these Namdharis,this shows that is all politics.Pehowa is a dirty rapist who should have been locked up ages ago he hates travelling now as he just gets dissed whereever he goes

...not the Dhumma's,Pehowas,and other fakes who fly on private Jets provided by Indian Business tycoons.

Sarpanch clearly you have quite strong affiliation with Simranjeet Singh Mann...then if Harnam Singh Dhumma is on par with Mann Singh Pehowa then why is Simranjeet Singh Mann sharing a stage with Harnam Singh Dhumma on Shaheed Balkar Singh Ji's Bhog...If Harnam Singh Dhumma is the same as Pehowa then surely Mann Sahib would be the first one to speak out, because Mann Sahib def wouldn't allow Pehowa to even come close.

http://www.sikhsangat.com/index.php?showtopic=38143

I don't know Simranjeet Singh Mann as i live in the UK nor have I met him or his party,im not of the age to join Parties/be a member of a party/MP.But I would support Maan and like his views as he speaks the truth ,I did not say Dhumma is the same ie rapist but hes still a poser.

The sants SS Bhindranwale makes referene to did not fly in private jets or have rape cases on them and they were not fat rich cats like the sants of today,I do not believe Baba Thakur Singh was God,he was a human being not God,I have not seen SS Bhindranwale use this.Dasam Granth is irrelevant in this topic

Yes Shaheed Baba Jarnail Singh Ji did not need Toyota Prados and Mitsubishi Shoguns, he was more than happy to travel in his simple old bus with his jatha. It had no AC and Baba Ji travelled across India in the bus.

Todays Bheva and Dhadrianwale only travel in AC wale RS 20 lakh cars. Ask them how much help they have given to the family of the 2 Singh who became shaheed. It is all well and good Dhumma and co dancing to Badals tune and having these sit ins but what about the family wale of these shaheed Singh. Are they just pawns they use in their games which they use once a year ?

For those comparing Dhumma and Shaheed Baba Jarnail Singh Ji, you should have some sharam, Baba Jarnail Singh Ji like previous Jathedar of the DDT led from the front and did not dance and pander to Sukhbir Badals wishes.

Ask all these Samaj wale how much money they have given to help the children and family of the shaheed from the 80s and 90s. How many sitins has Dhumma and his Samaj done to get the Sikh reference library back ? How many to have Bhaniarewal dog for when he and his followers burnt Ang of Guru Ji in Gurdwara.

I don't know Simranjeet Singh Mann as i live in the UK nor have I met him or his party,im not of the age to join Parties/be a member of a party/MP.But I would support Maan and like his views as he speaks the truth ,I did not say Dhumma is the same ie rapist but hes still a poser.

He speaks the truth ? He backtracks a lot and ask him about how he used Singh who are now Shaheed. After Gursikhs like Shaheed Major Baldev Singh Ji have quarbani for the panth, Mann stopped visiting his family, the son of Shaheed Major Baldev Singh Ji has confirmed this on a few forums.