how many tails do you see

Simran9

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i see 3, i used to do guthan too, but i started doing ONE when we heard tht in chandigarh someone cut off one of a girl's guth, cuz she had done TWO guthan, she was going to college ohmy.gif that was long time ago in india, it was prolly govt ppl or hindus doin tht to sikh girls, and blaming kharku singhs :@ . i was only in 8th or 9th i think. whew dont have to worry about gutta gettin cut off anymore :nihungsmile:

• 3 weeks later...

yea it aint easy. my older sis (28 i think) is married in newcastle, n got a lil boy hu goes 2 a school. the goras dont wanna play with him cuz they think hes a gyal (he got top knot). hes only 4, its that bad wen he came 2 leicester i asked him if he was a boy or girl (cuz my sis wuz sayin he thinks hes a girl), well wot do u think the answer is?

also i got nephew in darligton up north, hes cut his hair now, but wen he'd go school ppl wud ask him "wot that on ure on ure head"? hed say "my hair", gora "how can u keep ure hair in a sumo bun like that"?

i no, really bad.