Movies..

S1ngh

Hehehehe loving this thread :D

1. The Passion of The Christ - such a fantastic film, proper hardcore, i saw Kaljug at its finest in this film

2. Pride and Prejudice - (The BBC version) 6hours long hehehehe me love and watch it every xmas blush.gif

3. My Girl - god i cried for days when Macauly Kulkin died :mellow:

4. Uchadar Babeh Nanak Da - the soundtrack was baaaad to this film

5. Forrest Gump - Ruuuuun Forrest ruuuuuuuun! :@

6. Mary Poppins - my childhood classic - supercalifregilisticakspalidosious la la la la la la hehehehehehe tongue.gif

7. Bram Stokers - Dracula - shows how the even the damned can be redeemed

8. Interview With the Vampire - i am hardcore Anne Rice fan, her books are amazing.....

9. The Lord of the Rings Trilogy

10. Little Women

more to come as i remember............................. :umm:

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1) Last Samurai and Gladiator...powerful movies

2) Lord of the Rings...book was also amasing

3) V for Vendetta...really makes you think

4) Rang De Basanti...makes your blood boil

5) Vanilla Sky...simply a weird movie

6) Constantine and The Mummy

7) Disney's Aladdin...classic

8) Sholay....makes me cry everytime

9) Passion of the Christ....Mel Gibson is a legend

10) The Terminal....Tom Hanks is no typical actor

11) Dharm....must watch

12) Taare Zameen Par...cutest kid ever

...there's a lot more but I dunno how to rate them tongue.gif

i cant put them into numerical but are the films i like (a very big list) so i will categorise them

chinese martial art

romeo must die, fist of legend, house of flying daggers, hero, crouching tiger hidden dragon, ong bak, tom yum goong

hollywood

fight club, gladiator, lord of the rings trilogy, theres something about mary, dodgeball, dumb and dumber, sin city, the last samurai, braveheart, shawshank redemption, green mile, star wars, predator 1, sixth sense, lady in the water, the village, terminator 1 & 2, Rambo, rocky films,

bollywood

kuch kuch hota hai, k3g

theres probably more but i cant remember. and yes i know its all maya :D

i cant put them into numerical but are the films i like (a very big list) so i will categorise them

chinese martial art

romeo must die, fist of legend, house of flying daggers, hero, crouching tiger hidden dragon, ong bak, tom yum goong

hollywood

fight club, gladiator, lord of the rings trilogy, theres something about mary, dodgeball, dumb and dumber, sin city, the last samurai, braveheart, shawshank redemption, green mile, star wars, predator 1, sixth sense, lady in the water, the village, terminator 1 & 2, Rambo, rocky films,

bollywood

kuch kuch hota hai, k3g

theres probably more but i cant remember. and yes i know its all maya :D

Guest peacemaker
6. Mary Poppins - my childhood classic - supercalifregilisticakspalidosious la la la la la la hehehehehehe tongue.gif

One of my favorites too!!! blush.gif

Chim chiminey

Chim chiminey

Chim chim cher-ee!

A sweep is as lucky

As lucky can be

Rest are....

1. Transformer the Movie (1986)

2. Rocky 1

3. Tron

4. Star Wars (1977)

5. Raiders of the Lost Ark

6. Naked Gun

7. The Last StarFighter

8. The Neverending Story (1984)

9. Twilight Zone the Movie

10. Superman (1978)

11. The Bad News Bears (1976)

12. All Planet of the Apes movies.

hmm

what about

troy? ...lvd it

Alexander the great

im bit awake now and can think lol

so here are some more..... of course all the new punjabi ones, lord of the rings (prolly the only movie i went out and actually bought two parts of lol), as othrs said:ast samurai, brave heart, Rang De Basanti (prolly 1st hindi movie i saw after boycotting bollywood for so many yrs...best movie evry!!),the passion of The Christ,

anyone saw 'The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy??? oh lord i fell in love wth the whole concept and thought behind that movie...was wroth watching it during exams hahaha

the village

Trasformers (new one) made me cry people=(

Georgia Rulel lol

resident evil (didnt get to see one of the parts yet but i liked the last one with sistr...i dont think i had the courage to see it by me self)

enough for right now hahaha

im still waiting to see Munich ...saw 20 mins of it before goin to see rang de basanti..i almost said no to R D B cuz munich got me so interested. i still remebr tellin my uni mate...ah u know u makin me see amire khan' movie if its not any good this is the last time im goin to movies with u lol (she was lafffin at me while i sat there tryin to find tissue...)

lotls.. braveheart is amazing.. shows the struggle between the common man & cruelenglish empire..

gurki... my sister is like die hard fan of zombie movies lol (resident evil and so on..)

Another movie i love to see time by time is Papillon (made in 70's).. If you want to watch it with your family, you won't regret this pick.

in Hindi movie section.. i like only two movies: Maachis & Rang De Basanti