Whats The Best Martial Art To Learn?

Guest jackie chan

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You lot decided to have a party and forgot to send me an invite??? How rude! !!!

Harvey_1, jassa, londonjatt and robocop.... u lot have made quite a mess on this forum.

Ive been away for a while, but guess what , DADDIES BACK in TOWN NOW!!

Promoting Niddar singh is not a wise move. His martial arts is lame. Moreover he is lame.

He condones use of Drugs and alcohol. His claims of sikhism having hindu origin are completely unfounded. He continuously slanders jarnail singh bhinderanwalle .

I encourage all of mankind to stay away from such filth that preaches falsehood.

harvey, jassa, londonjatt, robocop.. your opening a can of worms, best to leave it alone.

party time yeahhhhh

this is the party im on

a dub danceeeeeee

rise and shineeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

You lot decided to have a party and forgot to send me an invite??? How rude! !!!

Harvey_1, jassa, londonjatt and robocop.... u lot have made quite a mess on this forum.

Promoting Niddar singh is not a wise move. His martial arts is lame. Moreover he is lame.

He condones use of Drugs and alcohol. His claims of sikhism having hindu origin are completely unfounded. He continuously slanders jarnail singh bhinderanwalle .

I encourage all of mankind to stay away from such filth that preaches falsehood.

harvey, jassa, londonjatt, robocop.. your opening a can of worms, best to leave it alone.

party time yeahhhhh

this is the party im on

a dub danceeeeeee

Yes seen you beofre in a video them dirty Niddar lot and Kookeh Namdharis also go there,ever seen them? ie rana and co

party time yeahhhhh

this is the party im on

a dub danceeeeeee

Yes seen you beofre in a video them dirty Niddar lot and Kookeh Namdharis also go there,ever seen them? ie rana and co

the prodigal son has returned, naaaaa bruv u got it twisted u ent seen me in a video there ent no videos of me on the net, u wnt find one neither......

I think shastar vidya is a good martial art which teaches us alot about fighting techniques and spirituality. I say nothing against it.

It is only Niddar singh i say something against.

Captain C, i didnt undderstand your post. First u disagreed with what i said then in the following sentence u agreed with me.

no no i agreed with everything :S didnt i?