Whats The Best Martial Art To Learn?

Guest jackie chan

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

u lot are idiots alllow debating what happened at the akhara and stick to the topic

GOOD POINT captainC

Ask Niddar to read this weeks Southall Gazzette front page

ok then i met someone from akhara randomly and found ou about this "incident".

So basically ak47s came to akhara, and Nihang Niddar Singh let them sit on the side and watch what was going on. Some of them asked "ism't that hindu?" to some of the stuf, probably due to the paranoid parchar that has been done to them lol.

After watching, they went off, and I heard none of them participated.

So now, I must ask, what is so "initimdating" about this incident, because nothing seems to have happened, just a sit down and observation incident?

sarpanch like to explain whats intimidating?

Who gave you the info lol,bet ive seen the druggy nang Did he mention the insults to SS Bhindranwale and other Shaheeds did that dog mention the dirty words he said to the boys and about us being hindus.Did he mention the other crap about 'cutting balls' off as he said if anyone protested against Namdharis , did he mention how that guy with the ganja t shirt crapped in his trax suite was grabbed for trying to take undercover pictures?He better watch his actions as well thinks hes sly taking pics

Like I said Niddar and Sanathans think they're topmans tell them to read this weeks Southall Gazzete front page and watch his face ,the Santhanists can bring it whenever they want if they get rude they will get it

raaaaaaa he crapped him self woaw, who caught him

and allow i cant be botherd to come to southall sarphanch tell me what the front page says pls lol

or jus take a clear pic and upload it yeah?

Ask a local Southallian or a niddar chela they read the front page they will think twice before messing with us agian bunch of fakes - we aint taking crap thus the new report on us

u lot are idiots alllow debating what happened at the akhara and stick to the topic

GOOD POINT captainC

Ask Niddar to read this weeks Southall Gazzette front page

ok then i met someone from akhara randomly and found ou about this "incident".

So basically ak47s came to akhara, and Nihang Niddar Singh let them sit on the side and watch what was going on. Some of them asked "ism't that hindu?" to some of the stuf, probably due to the paranoid parchar that has been done to them lol.

After watching, they went off, and I heard none of them participated.

So now, I must ask, what is so "initimdating" about this incident, because nothing seems to have happened, just a sit down and observation incident?

sarpanch like to explain whats intimidating?

Who gave you the info lol,bet ive seen the druggy nang Did he mention the insults to SS Bhindranwale and other Shaheeds did that dog mention the dirty words he said to the boys and about us being hindus.Did he mention the other crap about 'cutting balls' off as he said if anyone protested against Namdharis , did he mention how that guy with the ganja t shirt crapped in his trax suite was grabbed for trying to take undercover pictures?He better watch his actions as well thinks hes sly taking pics

Like I said Niddar and Sanathans think they're topmans tell them to read this weeks Southall Gazzete front page and watch his face ,the Santhanists can bring it whenever they want if they get rude they will get it

raaaaaaa he crapped him self woaw, who caught him

and allow i cant be botherd to come to southall sarphanch tell me what the front page says pls lol

or jus take a clear pic and upload it yeah?

Ask a local Southallian or a niddar chela they read the front page they will think twice before messing with us agian bunch of fakes - we aint taking crap thus the new report on us

This thread is full of excuses ... funny excuses !!!! :rolleyes: