Whats The Best Martial Art To Learn?

Guest jackie chan

sarpanch u would never go to niddars akhara and sing it cus u wud just get ur little but kicked, soo dont go around on this forum acting like a soldier wen u aint lol

Niddar Singh has much more humilti than this sarpanche person lol

oh yeah ive wondered are you a student? i swear u are lol?

I haven't been in many months, haven;t had time.

sarpanch u would never go to niddars akhara and sing it cus u wud just get ur little but kicked, soo dont go around on this forum acting like a soldier wen u aint lol

Niddar Singh has much more humilti than this sarpanche person lol

Is a man who says hes going to 'cut someones balls of' and who says 'Guru Nanak Thaleou Niklya see ,odhi ma hindu see' HUMBLE? have some shame is a man who called SS Bhindranwale a terrorists and a B*****D humble? Is a man who thretens Sikhs who protest agianst beadbi humble? Is a man who defends namdharis humble? Is a man who openly insults campaigns like respect for guru ji campaign humble? is a man who openly says we can do drugs and alcohol humble? is a man who swears in front of 12 yr olds humble? I bet your that Jatinder Singh on facebook ,you pakahndi

'

lol harvey, shastar vidiya doesnt have pentras?

lol you had to post this ont he day i went to botswana lucky i seen this ok basicly

of course it has, it has quite a bit the clasical pentras not the ones you learn at gatka

Gatka/Shastar Vidiya with Hand 2 Hand combat :1singh1: :TH:

looool

shastar vidiya is hand to hand combattt..............

A shut up we've already been the <banned word filter activated> got shook ,go ask him yourself you fool

just wondering last time when u lot wen to the akara???????????????????????????

Not long ago - just say AK47 and watch his face

lol acha

sentaliiiiiiiiiiiii

ak47? Yeah he was randomly talking about this group known as ak47s once, and so were some akhara students. He didn't seem worried though, he seemed to be joking about it. Most I remeber is about a group that causes trouble or something, and they follow the orders of some adult Singh at a gurdwara. I think me and soemakhara students saw some ak47s marching down south road once, seemed like a bunch of lil kids.

I would love to hear this story about what happened when sarpanch went to the akhara.

Oh randomly was it or was it cos those Kookeh Namdharis ran to him and his akahara for defence when Sikhs protested outside their Kooka Dera for the beadbi that they do, Akhara students LOL with their pags flying around all high,and what about that fool who wears that t shirt with a marijuana leaf pic on it.

You should have come and said helow while you was on South Rd,we know who these akhara students are or rather they know as well who is who.Ask your niddar what happened @ the akhara thing,or was he too high at the time remember - I recall him tying rakhriya to Shasthars

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dunno, I don't remember seeing any kookay at the akhara. Wheres the kooka dera, is it nearby southall and what beadbi did they do?

I never seen the marijuana leaf guy, he was either before me or he might be new, i ain;t been in some time, if u are chatting about cranford akhara?

I'll have to ask about this ak47 incident, seems interesting lol

ok then i met someone from akhara randomly and found ou about this "incident".

So basically ak47s came to akhara, and Nihang Niddar Singh let them sit on the side and watch what was going on. Some of them asked "ism't that hindu?" to some of the stuf, probably due to the paranoid parchar that has been done to them lol.

After watching, they went off, and I heard none of them participated.

So now, I must ask, what is so "initimdating" about this incident, because nothing seems to have happened, just a sit down and observation incident?

So basically ak47s came to akhara, and Nihang Niddar Singh let them sit on the side and watch what was going on. Some of them asked "ism't that hindu?" to some of the stuf, probably due to the paranoid parchar that has been done to them lol.

So now, I must ask, what is so "initimdating" about this incident, because nothing seems to have happened, just a sit down and observation incident?

sarpanch like to explain whats intimidating?

u lot are idiots alllow debating what happened at the akhara and stick to the topic

GOOD POINT captainC

Ask Niddar to read this weeks Southall Gazzette front page

Who gave you the info lol,bet ive seen the druggy nang Did he mention the insults to SS Bhindranwale and other Shaheeds did that dog mention the dirty words he said to the boys and about us being hindus.Did he mention the other crap about 'cutting balls' off as he said if anyone protested against Namdharis , did he mention how that guy with the ganja t shirt crapped in his trax suite was grabbed for trying to take undercover pictures?He better watch his actions as well thinks hes sly taking pics

Like I said Niddar and Sanathans think they're topmans tell them to read this weeks Southall Gazzete front page and watch his face ,the Santhanists can bring it whenever they want if they get rude they will get it

u lot are idiots alllow debating what happened at the akhara and stick to the topic

GOOD POINT captainC

Ask Niddar to read this weeks Southall Gazzette front page

Who gave you the info lol,bet ive seen the druggy nang Did he mention the insults to SS Bhindranwale and other Shaheeds did that dog mention the dirty words he said to the boys and about us being hindus.Did he mention the other crap about 'cutting balls' off as he said if anyone protested against Namdharis , did he mention how that guy with the ganja t shirt crapped in his trax suite was grabbed for trying to take undercover pictures?He better watch his actions as well thinks hes sly taking pics

Like I said Niddar and Sanathans think they're topmans tell them to read this weeks Southall Gazzete front page and watch his face ,the Santhanists can bring it whenever they want if they get rude they will get it

raaaaaaa he crapped him self woaw, who caught him

and allow i cant be botherd to come to southall sarphanch tell me what the front page says pls lol

or jus take a clear pic and upload it yeah?