pWfy qumrw rwmcMdu so BI Awvqu dyiKAw Qw ]

rwvn syqI srbr hoeI Gr kI joie gvweI QI ]3]

ihMdU AMn@w qurkU kwxw ]

duhW qy igAwnI isAwxw ]

ihMdU pUjY dyhurw muslmwxu msIiq ]

nwmy soeI syivAw jh dyhurw n msIiq ]4]3]7]

Bilaaval Gond:

Today, Naam Dayv saw the Lord, and so I will instruct the ignorant. ||Pause||

O Pandit, O religious scholar, your Gayatri was grazing in the fields.

Taking a stick, the farmer broke its leg, and now it walks with a limp. ||1||

O Pandit, I saw your great god Shiva, riding along on a white bull.

In the merchant's house, a banquet was prepared for him - he killed the merchant's son. ||2||

O Pandit, I saw your Raam Chand coming too

; he lost his wife, fighting a war against Raawan. ||3||

The Hindu is sightless; the Muslim has only one eye.

The spiritual teacher is wiser than both of them.

The Hindu worships at the temple, the Muslim at the mosque.

Naam Dayv serves that Lord, who is not limited to either the temple or the mosque. ||4||3||7||

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What crap are you quoting. This is the same stuff used by RSS to claim Guru Nanak was avtaar of Vishnu, just as they claim Buddha was avtaar of Vishnu. This is what hindus want to hear, that Guru Nanak had no special mission and his philosophy was only borrowed from ancient hindu texts and why worship the duplicate copy (Guru Nanak) when you have the original (Vishnu).

Gautama the first Buddha was an avatar of Vishnu as stated in Choubis Avatar. Guru Nanak Dev Ji however was not an Avatar of Vishnu or any other.

I have read chaubis avtar.There are two school of thoughts among Hindus.One says that the person Bhudha is a name given to Bala a brother of krishna.So Baudh avtar as mentioned in Chaubis avtar is a refrence to Bala.Nowhere it says that he ws Gautma the budha.The title is baudh avtar.It is a few lines of composition.Guru ji writes nothing much is clear about this avtar.

Why would Vishnu incarnate as Krishan and a brother Bala at the same time? Bala means young youthful balak, also it describes the spiritual powers possessed by a Buddha or bodhisattva, and the strength and power of Vishnu.

What crap are you quoting. This is the same stuff used by RSS to claim Guru Nanak was avtaar of Vishnu, just as they claim Buddha was avtaar of Vishnu. This is what hindus want to hear, that Guru Nanak had no special mission and his philosophy was only borrowed from ancient hindu texts and why worship the duplicate copy (Guru Nanak) when you have the original (Vishnu).

Gautama the first Buddha was an avatar of Vishnu as stated in Choubis Avatar. Guru Nanak Dev Ji however was not an Avatar of Vishnu or any other.

I have read chaubis avtar.There are two school of thoughts among Hindus.One says that the person Bhudha is a name given to Bala a brother of krishna.So Baudh avtar as mentioned in Chaubis avtar is a refrence to Bala.Nowhere it says that he ws Gautma the budha.The title is baudh avtar.It is a few lines of composition.Guru ji writes nothing much is clear about this avtar.

Guru Granth Sahib Ji consists of shabads written by those who lived prior to Guru Nanak Ji.

Kabir Ji, Farid Ji etc - So Sikhi concepts were around prior to the time of Guru Nanak Ji - if not, why did Guru Arjan Ji incorporate them into the Guru Granth Sahib Ji.

By accepting the Guru Granth Sahib Ji as Guru, one is also accepting Kabir Ji as Guru. Kabir Ji stated that his Guru was Ramananda - and the ultimate Guru is God.

Kabir Ji was also accepted by Hindus and Muslims, as well as Sikhs.

Farid Ji is also revered by Sikhs and Muslims.

You have some twisted theories. There is only One Satguru in the world and Gurbani is clear on that. Ramanand and Kabir are called Bhagats not Satguru. Satguru is someone who is mukat and does not come in human form. Shabad is the true Satguru. Kabir is not the Guru because His Guru is Guru Nanak Sahib. Bani of Kabir Ji is the proof of it. This discussion has taken place before in details. I suggest you do a search for it.

Guru Ram Das Ji's 4 lama is nothing to do with a marriage between man and woman.

It is about the marriage between a human and God.

Later because Sikhs wanted to have something seperate for their own weddings - they used the Anand Karaj.

This is a complete lie. Anand Karaj maryada was started by Guru Sahib himself. Guru Sahib set the Anand Karam maryada on the ideals of union between the soul and Waheguru. The implication is that just as jot of a human merges with the ultimate Jot, jot of male and female must also be united in the same way. This is why Guru Sahib clearly stated “Two bodies but one light”. This refers to humans as Waheguru does not have any physical body. Anand Karaj is the beginning of spiritual journey of two beings on the same path. Gristhi jeevan is given utmost importance in Sikhi. Historical texts prove that Anand Karaj took place during Guru Sahib’s time. Giani Gian Singh wasn’t part of Singh Sabha and he wrote in Twareekh Guru Khalsa that Guru Gobind Singh Ji took laavan around Gurbani with Mata Sahib Kaur. Next time, you feel the urge to post rubbish provide some hollow evidence.

Why would Vishnu incarnate as Krishan and a brother Bala at the same time? Bala means young youthful balak, also it describes the spiritual powers possessed by a Buddha or bodhisattva, and the strength and power of Vishnu.

Warrior

What are your sources of above .Just imagination?

Read below

http://www.webindia123.com/religion/hinduism/gods/incar.htm

8) Balarama, the elder brother of Sri Krishna, is the eighth incarnation. His adventures include the slaying of the ape Dvivida and the demon Dhenuka, shaking the ramparts of Hastinapura (the capital city of the Pandavas) and dragging the river Yamuna out of its course.

9) Sri Krishna, the ninth incarnation of Lord Vishnu, is the most popular. He was the charioteer of Arjuna in the battle of Kurukshetra in Mahabharata. To the Hindus, Sri Krishna is the supreme statesman, warrior, hero, philosopher and teacher. He is the great expounder of the 'song celestial', the Bhagavad Gita.

10) The tenth Avatara is Kalki. It is believed that he will descend upon the earth at the end of the present age (Kali Yuga). Riding on the back of a white horse, with a drawn sword, he will destroy the enemies of Dharma and re-establish it in all its glory.

The list of incarnations of Vishnu sometimes include Buddha instead of Sri Krishna or Balarama.

My imagination tells me if we apply your theory of Buddha really being Balram you’ll find you’re one Avatar short, and there were in fact twenty three avatars and not twenty four as stated in Dasam Granth and other puranic texts.

Warrior

What are your sources of above .Just imagination?

Read below

http://www.webindia123.com/religion/hinduism/gods/incar.htm

8) Balarama, the elder brother of Sri Krishna, is the eighth incarnation. His adventures include the slaying of the ape Dvivida and the demon Dhenuka, shaking the ramparts of Hastinapura (the capital city of the Pandavas) and dragging the river Yamuna out of its course.

9) Sri Krishna, the ninth incarnation of Lord Vishnu, is the most popular. He was the charioteer of Arjuna in the battle of Kurukshetra in Mahabharata. To the Hindus, Sri Krishna is the supreme statesman, warrior, hero, philosopher and teacher. He is the great expounder of the 'song celestial', the Bhagavad Gita.

10) The tenth Avatara is Kalki. It is believed that he will descend upon the earth at the end of the present age (Kali Yuga). Riding on the back of a white horse, with a drawn sword, he will destroy the enemies of Dharma and re-establish it in all its glory.

The list of incarnations of Vishnu sometimes include Buddha instead of Sri Krishna or Balarama.

My imagination tells me if we apply your theory of Buddha really being Balram you'll find you're one Avatar short, and there were in fact twenty three avatars and not twenty four as stated in Dasam Granth and other puranic texts.

Balarama being substituted as Bhudha per Hindu mythology does not lessem the number of Avatars.No remains 24 only.

One has to shake one's head in disbelief at the distortion of Sikhi being undertaken by members of Sikhsangat.

To the alex who says that the bhagats held Guru Nanak to be their Guru.

Please pay attention to the dates of birth on this link.

http://www.punjabilok.com/faith/sikh/histo...ranth_sahib.htm

Farid Ji was born in the 12th century so how could he be a 'sikh' of Guru Nanak Ji? c300 years prior to Guru Nanak Ji

Namdev born in the 13th century - 200 years prior to Guru Nanak Ji

Trilochan a contemporary of Namdev - 13th century

To the other alex who says that Kabir Ji was not a follower of Ramanand.

Read the same link under Kabir Ji.

The laava by Guru Ramdas Ji was not a wedding shabad between man and woman, but describes ones union with God the almighty. You can twist it all you want to suit your preconceived views but it does not make it the truth.

http://www.sikhiwiki.org/index.php/Laava#First_Laav

Good Day

My imagination tells me if we apply your theory of Buddha really being Balram you'll find you're one Avatar short, and there were in fact twenty three avatars and not twenty four as stated in Dasam Granth and other puranic texts.

Balarama being substituted as Bhudha per Hindu mythology does not lessem the number of Avatars.No remains 24 only.

Balarama, Krishna and Buddha are accounted for in the 24 incarnations of Vishnu, if Buddha is really Balaram and are the same personality that makes one less. Doesn’t it? Or am I missing something?

BTW I totally disagree with the theory.