Guest mehtab

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

grin.gif Well well everyone gave in awesome reply but lol@ jsingh/rochak(smart pals). Waheguru! To me it seemed u all tryin to release your tention here. Which is a good thing for one and please remember Vicky Singh is always confused and concise over his concerns. U ppls are just tryin to be good sikhs of Guru Granth Sahib Ji so keep it up. Noone hates muslims and/ or sikhs but it is just there to bring one/other down over time period. I don't have any input co'z everyone did that already. Then What am I doing here :@ @ .... Just alerting u all to love everyone and remember ur history co'z from it relies ur future. The gurus never hated anyone (be it the Mughal Emperor, Aurangzeb). I am fully aware of Uk case of sikh girls but let that be a different topic.

"Never underestimate a group of people to be stupid, Thats called a brotherly love" united.gif

Its true..... sikhs have been portrayed as anti muslims just coz there was tyrant muslim raj during guruji's time.....so its more coz in our history all the bad names we heard were muslim.....but we shuould always remember that the foundation stone of Harmandir sahib was layed down by Sai Mian Mir.....a muslim..... so its never clash of religions with islam..... we have to fight against injustice and evil, be it muslim,hindu,christian or our fellow sikh........

bhul chuk maaf karni.....

all these bad muslims of the past actually weren't good examples of muslims,

the sin like crazy, most muslims of today will tell you that they were wrong in what they did.

thats like some one looking at a clean shaved individual robbing a bank as an example of a sikh.

islam should be hated by sikhs, if some one like mohummand attacked us.