Joot

Guest Guest

lol just a murakhs two cents

shouldnt it firstly be about pyaar? I agree that food/grink should be shared amongst people who hold similar values and ethics as yourself, for example people who have been blessed with Amrit.................surly we should be looking at their changeh gun and seeing waheguru in them............

I may sound wierd but as long as there is good intent behind an action...............there can never been anything wrong with that action..............Waheguru looks at our INTENT not out actions...

But you wouldn't know if they commited a bujjer kurehit..

so safe not to have anybodys.. no ?

Hmm.. yeh you should share.I kinda say no now,to drinks and stuff. but like when they want some of my chocolate or sumthing i jus break a bit off ( instead of them biting it) its all good.

Some of my friends are really good about it..they ask me if i want stuff before asking everybody else. Make me feel special :D lol

When you take amrit, everyone drinks from the same bata at the end huna........

So yes, you can have jhooth from amritdharis, no-one else.

With that logic, you can only share food with people who took amrit from the same physical batta as you ...

You dont loose kamai you never can no matter how big paap u do ... if u say vaheguroo even once in life time it will be with you ... only way to loose kamai is nindeya ...

If u take jhoot u take the characters of the person ... In itehas people use to ask of for sheet parshar of guru sahib even today langar is made first the langar is given to guru sahib and jhoot is mixed with langar and servered to people ... many puratan jathebandis like nihang singhs bhujangis eat jhoota food of their jathedars who have loads of naam abheyas ...

so the basic idea is giving and taking character and approach to life ... thats its forbidden for amritdhari to eat jhoot of non amritdharis but he can eat jhoot of other amritdharis ....

are you not supposed to take from others, because you should always earn your own food? like your not suppose to beg from others.

and can you still share your food to a non amrit dhari ? because you are not taking it from someone you are giving it.

So what i mean is you can give out your own food, but not take it from anyone else. Doesn't matter if it is joot or not, but you should earn your own food?