To Be A Sikh Means You Will Be Slandered

KEERPA

I cant belive we have sooo many clueless pretend Sikhs that try to detour people away from Sikhi.

I have been sabo-ed by Jes trying to slander me on msn and everywhere else because she wants Sikhs to hate me cause she cant and will not be one. Noboday can take my Chardikala but me.

If you want to try to kill my Sikhi out of me its just that, you can "try" to kill it out of me but then you never killed my Sikhi you just "tried to" and then you only killed my body not my Sikhi.

I can only laugh at how people try to slander me so much hahahahahahahah

After being stripped of everything I owned and loved my Sikhi remains. I will never bow down to a tyrant even if it means losing everything and I will never recant Sikhi no matter how hard you clowns try to.

My daughters kara was taken from her mom and all I can do is show an example of being beat down and still remaining strong and if anything stronger.

My brethren SunnyLovesKirtan told me some real slanderous things she said to get Sikhs to shun me or something. I never thought she was capable of being a slanderer of me. I wear kacheras and live a life that she pretended with me. I punched kaam in the face and she tried to hospitalize it while Ill fired upon it and destroyed it. I have nothing to do with the world mentality as retard dhanterisikhi tried to pm me. I just bought a truck yesterday so I never "played with cars etc garbage junk" you fool. I got a good job now being a low voltage electrician and Im getting everything that I begged vaheguru for in order to remain a Sikh without falling of the face of the earth as some wish for me to do.

Perseverance is my highest characteristic and all you foolish jerks can try and try and try but all you do is reveal yourself to eyes that would have never noticed you, so pick a better tactic that will again fail.

People know me and what I know, and some fool cant just say a word and take everything from me, they will have to steal things or cheat in order to appear strong enough to take things from me.

You foolish punks can try your whole life but it is futile as much as your effort to understand Vaheguru. Too many antiSikh retards trying to detour Sikhs away in diguise of a Sikh on this forum. Am I trying to detour Sikhs???? EF-NO Im helping them understand that I have to go through the worst of the worst just to remain. I dont have one Sikh in my family but my daughter and she knows whatever her mom says or said is slander and fake, just to detour her away from the Sikh path.

I was with her for 9 years and she tried and tried to make me not a Sikh even though she pretended to act as a Sikh, towards the end she would cuss at me in front of the babaji's etc. Or yell at me in front of everyone just for eating Langar etc. She hated that I used to pick up garbage on sight or I would clean the Gurdwara, is that a fault? or should I feel ashamed? again, EF-NO!

Please just remember fools will scratch foolish things in your brain if you allow it.

And Im sick and tired of all these retarded mohamed bank of africa emails that morons send to Sikhs, trying to take a kindness for a weakness, those people are created to test the real while they remain fake religious stooges and waste their entire human life frauding the world, grow up and love life not take life and cheat life.

Ill probably will post more of this nonsence when people post on this thread until now I work 8am-8pm 100 miles away from where Im staying so I can only take advantage of posting when I can.

:imstupid: hehehehe ChardiKala even upon being melted

Love

PritamSinghKhalsa

Bet that feels good to get that off your chest. This is good news how you will never give up your Sikhi, but you talk about yourself quite alot, no offense but you sound like you have just been in a fight, and now you are bragging that you won the fight. But someone helped you win this fight, and you are forgetting about them and saying you did it all on your own. Not saying this is the case, just how it sounds.

You guys should stop critising him...

This Sikh is having problems daily due to his beautifull Sikhi Saroop. How many of you face this ? (being Punjabi Sikhs and in Punjabi ghettos)

None else can understand his sorrow, only other Sikhs who face similiar problems.